What's new

Featured 5 Terrorists including imp Commander killed and 10 arrested in Major IBO in NWTD - ISPR

PTM will claim they were human rights activists.
Pakistan is making big mistake by not taking on these scums I mean PTM. They are basically new Mukti Banis

Kudos to the these guys. Good hunting gents.

Keep hitting them and hit them hard..

good kill. alarming that most of the attacks are occuring deep inside NW/SW, conducted by locals. how they managed to slip pass the heavy grind from '14-16 is...interesting. the local hostility to the military now comes from the left-wing ethnochauvinists and the right-wing Takfiri militants. it's a tough place; since times immemorial - i don't expect it to change.

good kill. alarming that most of the attacks are occuring deep inside NW/SW, conducted by locals. how they managed to slip pass the heavy grind from '14-16 is...interesting. the local hostility to the military now comes from the left-wing ethnochauvinists and the right-wing Takfiri militants. it's a tough place; since times immemorial - i don't expect it to change.
North , South Waziristan are border districts with Afghanistan plus with very rough terrain . North Waziristan was last area of operation ( from June 2014 ) , North Waziristan was almost left alone ( almost ) from 2001 till June 2014 , so Intense IBOs may continue for 1 or 2 more Years .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom