What's new

5% people hold 64% of Pakistan’s farmland

Most of people from farmer community are finding life easy in cities doing good jobs, and Letting some one do their farming and pay some money in return these days....

Most people . Buddy you must be on crack . Back your statement with statistics .

Pakistan was created by Feudals for Feudals, her current constitution was also created by a feudal to make feudals more strong and you convince feudals who are always in power to bring reforms to end Feudalism - There are more possibilities of Greater Punjab than these reforms :pop:

stupidest comment ever, congrts !

Dude, education has got nothing to do with being a farmer. Stop feeling guilty, I'm feudal, and almost everyone in my family is either a doctor, an engineer or holds a PhD. Your government just made you think like that, it wasn't land reforms, they worked out the "vote bank" in their favors, nothing else!

It was because simply no option was left :P . Either live a life of subsistence or move on to better opportunities . I am not guilty , i am proud and this is in line with your statement that people can go up the socio-economic ladder if they work hard .

Why is it that many millionaires loose all their fortunes but make it up back again . ( like meh :P) .

Kid you are an idealist! Cemeteries and mental institutes are full of them. If you think something is ever going to change, you must be seriously high! The system is rigged in a way that for you to even apply for something, you'd need to fill-in 100 forms.

stupidest comment ever, congrts !

Most people . Buddy you must be on crack . Back your statement with statistics .

Where would you find the children of the land lords ?

Most of them study and want to go abroad and when they return, they will set up a company. I have seen lot of people.

Feudalism will not go as long as people keep electing them into legislative assembly. We have to stop worshiping personalities may it be ZA, BB, NS or IK. Instead of voting for Patang, Sher and Teer, we should identify people from within our localities and vote them into assemblies. Then make them accountable to us within the constituencies. Even then it will take sometime for legislature to mature and ensure implementation of law.

Do you think the slaves who work on lands of them will ever vote against them?

Where would you find the children of the land lords ?

Most of them study and want to go abroad and when they return, they will set up a company. I have seen lot of people.

Even middle class people do that . Whats your point ??

I haven't used one penny of my family wealth to be who I am today. I left home when I was in my teens, with nothing in my pocket. Made everything myself, lost it, made it back. It's all up to individuals fiber, what they are made up of. One thing that I don't like is moaning bit*hes, who want free hand outs for everything!

It was because simply no option was left :P . Either live a life of subsistence or move on to better opportunities . I am not guilty , i am proud and this is in line with your statement that people can go up the socio-economic ladder if they work hard .

Why is it that many millionaires loose all their fortunes but make it up back again . ( like meh :P) .

thr are many so called landless ppl who drink more then what they earn. How the hell any reform gonna help them? In my area I hv seen so many small landowners takes loan form gov. Drink or spend that money in some other things then rand of the period cry river that they couldn't repay and will end thr life if forced. GADHE KO KITNA BHI KHILA LO WO GHODA NAHI HO JAYEGA. @Hyperion I support u brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom