What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

If the guy is already using fake pictures, why would you even bother with what he is tweeting.
In the past, he has reported things that are factually accurate.

Atleast in India COs lead from front ....under all situations they will be 72ed and thanks to Kashmiris for passing the information of such rats without their help it would never be possible

On behalf of my nation please accept sympathies towards the colonel and major who got 0ed/neutralised by freedom fighters.

Thanks we are glad they fight instead of selling corn flakes and fertilizers
On behalf of my nation please accept sympathies towards the colonel and major who got 0ed/neutralised by freedom fighters.

Negative rating for telling truth ....wow truth really hurts

Negative rating for telling truth ....wow truth really hurts

Yes , those Indian soldiers posted on front lines getting blown up say that as well, corn and fertiliser!

We say, "we only send them to be judged". You should commend us that we choose holy month of Ramadan for departed souls, a time when lord is really merciful. I hope a lot of Indian soldiers avail this great opportunity to be judged , time is running out.

Indian army moral is really low at this point
They are asking for reinforcements but denied

Any pics of the rats? Seems like this colonel was a big catch by freedom fighters.

There is a LinkedIn profile with this name. High altitude commando!

Screenshot_20200503-041900_Chrome.jpg

A nation of 1.5 Billion psychopaths.
Britain gave up Ireland, Sweden gave up Finland, Sudan gave up South Sudan all in the name of humanity as the people did not want to be with them and holding on to them was costing human lives and suffering.

But Indians.... holy molly are they psychotic.
They are okay with so much suffering on all sides over what?
Some kind of small dick syndrome?
Kashmir does not want to be part of India. Time to hold a referendum and move on.
But these are the higher thoughts of humans... not psychotic animals called Indians.

Back
Top Bottom