What's new

5 common myths about Islam Propagated by Media

I did read the letter by islamic "SCHOLARS". While each of the points was open to 'interpretation' & 'context', I will raise one:
"10. It is forbidden in Islam to harm or mistreat—in any way—Christians or any ‘People of the Scripture’."
What a noble thought that was! Except that it clearly says that "islam permits to harm and mistreat the people not of the scripture".

Do not use others' flaws as "crutches". The others do not claim to be perfect. What you are trying to defend, does.

Yes, it was already happening in africa (which is considered "backward" for those reasons). But when it happens under the banner of "islam", fingers will be pointed at it and it will be considered "backward".

And when all arguments fail, "conspiracy of kufr" works. Cheap or expensive, mine or yours, does not matter.
Where in the quran mentioned that harming and mistreating people not of scripture, is allowed?
The sole problem is that the people like you listen to what scholars and media says but never bother to hear what islam says about it, and then you guys make claims that islam is terrorists religion and etc....
In islam harming anyone is forbidden so if some one breaks this rule then probably he is committing sin and will be punished.
Just take an example of a person who commits some crime, so is it correct to say that the country and law of country is to be blamed and not this person who has committed crime? Is it correct to blame this law, which clearly prohibit to do such crimes? And is it correct to make association of this criminal with the whole nation?
Similarly if few bunch of people are doing such horrible thing then it's not correct to associate them with 1.7 billion Muslims and its also foolish to say that Islam allows people to do such horrible things, which is no where near to reality.

Smart is a big word, my friend, actually you missed the point, let me put it this way:
"swords (guns) don't kill people, people kill people" the same as "Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people"

So Muslims killing Muslims happening these days is the same as any other killing?

Except that it clearly says that "islam permits to harm and mistreat the people not of the scripture".
Does it say that? Those words? If not then it is your negative mind to think that way...

Do not use others' flaws as "crutches". The others do not claim to be perfect. What you are trying to defend, does.
Not trying to defend...it doesnt need me to do no such thing...But trying to show YOU how silly you sound...So you have flaws? :pop: So why are you rejecting that which is perfect?

Yes, it was already happening in africa (which is considered "backward" for those reasons). But when it happens under the banner of "islam", fingers will be pointed at it and it will be considered "backward".
Or

Now some new entity wants to establish itself using the previous platform which people have been efficiently ignoring?

And when all arguments fail, "conspiracy of kufr" works. Cheap or expensive, mine or yours, does not matter.
What arguments? Arguments are presented when there is a discussion going....Right now all I am reading is your delivery of your ideas! Just like how the Mullah rigid as can get, refuses any form of input into what he talks about...as though it is written in rock...You just played the role of the Mullah....

Smart is a big word, my friend, actually you missed the point, let me put it this way:
"swords (guns) don't kill people, people kill people" the same as "Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people"
That couldnt have been put better! :tup:

More political than religious, you can just call it people killing people. Think hard about it and you will come to the same conclusion.

Actually, the evidence clearly points out that Islam as a religion is creating and encouraging rabid extremists in its name.

Actually, the evidence clearly points out that Islam as a religion is creating and encouraging rabid extremists in its name.
Are you funny or trying to be. Now you give hands, feet and head to Islam as a religion, it seems that for you it is a human being who can create, encourage and... kill, maybe that is the only way you can depict it, because your imagination is limited to that.
Now would it be fair to say that all the murders and crimes in the US (actually more than even the murders and crimes of wars by the US abroad) are encouraged by Christianity as a religion.

Are you funny or trying to be. Now you give hands, feet and head to Islam as a religion, it seems that for you it is a human being who can create, encourage and... kill, maybe that is the only way you can depict it, because your imagination is limited to that.
Now would it be fair to say that all the murders and crimes in the US (actually more than even the murders and crimes of wars by the US abroad) are encouraged by Christianity as a religion.

There is no official religion of USA. None.

However, wherever Islam is the State religion, we have deepening crises of peace.

That much is very clear.

There is no official religion of USA. None.

However, wherever Islam is the State religion, we have deepening crises of peace.

That much is very clear.
None that you know of.

Maybe that should give you a clue or two that many external people do not want Islam as a state religion, be it running the state affairs or even just as an official state religion with other non religious based institutions running the government affairs.
Actually they are almost implying that Muslims should give up on Islam. It is not for nothing that this problem is called the crush of civilizations.

None that you know of.

Maybe that should give you a clue or two that many external people do not want Islam as a state religion, be it running the state affairs or even just as an official state religion with other non religious based institutions running the government affairs.
Actually they are almost implying that Muslims should give up on Islam. It is not for nothing that this problem is called the crush of civilizations.

That makes no sense at all. What is "crush" of civilizations? Who is implying Muslims should give up on Islam and why?

Well you say it yourself now, it does not make any sense.
Maybe a clash of civilizations will be a clearer word.

Oh, clash. What clash? Islamic civilizations are in the process of self-initiated self-destruction. There is not need to fight them at all!

Are you funny or trying to be.
No point debating with him mate, he'll just go in circles and say the same thing over and over again. Doesn't matter what the facts are, doesn't matter how many times you rebut the (extremely fallacious and false) 'arguments', doesn't matter what 1.7 billion Muslims think, doesn't matter what the truth is, 'Islam is Evil'. That's it. For people like that, that's the conclusion, logic can go to hell. (unless you're using it to bash Islam, in that case logic is great)

'If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself'

If it wanted me to conclude that "do not mistreat C & D", it could have just said "Do not mistreat A, B, C & D" in the first instance itself.
you answered your own question...

you seem to have comprehension issues.
Repeating this does not make it come true...

I am trying to tell you that something which claims to be "perfect" should not have many interpretations depending on context, era, climate, time of the day, location etc. Your interpretation may appear perfect to you but it is your own interpretation only. Others are free to interpret it depending upon their IQ, location, situation.

Actually, the definition of perfection can be broaden to its flexibility to be suitable for each and every situations!

For instances most of the things that occured during Muhammad's era occurred in a desert of illiterate Arabs....Islam is said to be for EVERYONE (Not just Arabs), for every time (not just that time) and for every place (not just a desert)

Now the beauty of the Arabic language is it is specific to the plural for > 3 girls and plural for 2 girls, there is also plural for 2 boys plural for > 3 boys ...

In linguistics, a broken plural (or internal plural) is an irregular plural form of a noun or adjective found in the Semitic languages and other Afroasiatic languages such as Berber. Broken plurals are formed by changing the pattern of consonants and vowels inside the singular form. They contrast with sound plurals (or external plurals), which are formed by adding a suffix. It is distinct from Germanic umlaut, a form of vowel mutation found in Germanic languages.

While the phenomenon is known from several Semitic languages, nowhere has it become as productive as in Arabic.

You can find more info in the abstract of this paper: The Broken Plural Morphological System in Arabic: A Challenge to Natural Language Processing Models | Zoubir Dendane - Academia.edu

it is soo specific when you read a verse you can tell if it is a command or a warning or something like an advice...
It is soo specific that you can also tell if its telling you to do this for only this time or it is to be followed by the followers (War verses were only for the time of war specifically for that war coz some were specifically commanding the prophet - not normal people to do some things)

Now how is it flexible? A noun used in this verse:

Indeed, Allah (does) not wrong (as much as) weight (of) an atom. And if there is a good He doubles it and gives from near Him a reward great. - Quran 4:40

The word Atom is a new translation once upon a time the word (Zarra- literally means the tiniest particle) was weight of a grain of sand/ dust/ ant ....

Both considering it perfect is a "illusion" which is visible to ONLY those who are OUTSIDE that "illusion".
Or to one who has never read it :coffee:

if current platform is "xyz", xyz will be considered "backward". Particularly when LOT MORE insaner things are happening globally under the banner of "xyz".
I am talking about the platform and you are jumping over the banner...I dont think its me with the comprehension issues but you with the denial mindset...carry on!

I think I am taking your input and hence replying. otherwise, I would have used same language as yours.
What language of exposing you?

I am the one giving you references while all you are telling me is your mere opinions ...Where it hangs is your business and I dont need to buy it! Its your personal shit stop trying to force anyone to believe in something without any proof (except of course like any typical mullah coz I said so attitude)

Back
Top Bottom