What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

How the hell is this part of IVC?

you guys are getting funny each day passing.

For God sake,stop claiming our history
May be you should spend sometime studying "your history". May be just a map of the early and late IVC and all the towns would be enough to answer your question about "your history".

May be you should spend sometime studying "your history". May be just a map of the early and late IVC and all the towns would be enough to answer your question about "your history".

Already done and I don't need your help in this regard.

My Point is clear

*Pakistanis(Majority though not all)=IVC
*India(More than 95%)=Ganges and the rest of Indian Civilizations

NOTE:Indus valley civilization is also referred to as "Ancient Pakistani Civlization" by modern source's

My Point is clear

NOTE:Indus valley civilization is also referred to as "Ancient Pakistani Civlization" by modern source's

Literally no modern reliable source in this world refers to IVC as ancient pakistani civilization. Find one source for me if you acn.

My Point is clear

World knows Indus Valley civilization as Indian civilization. ;)

kuchh din to gujariye gujarat mein.
Your post got me thinking. No doubt Gujarat Govt. will start marketing this for tourism. They are quite proactive in these things and it should give tourism a boost in Kutch region of Gujarat.

Then where did we Pakistanis came from? From Mars or from Jupiter.
I am not saying that Pakistanis are not descendants of IVC. I am just refuting the claim that only the Pakistanis are the descendants of IVC.
Also if one also considers who inherited the legacy of IVC, Indians would be a more suitable answer than Pakistanis even though most of the early sites are in Pakistan.

Use common sense,as the name is derived from Indus

Indus=Indus River=93% river course in Pakistan=Indus valley civilization=Pakistan

Sindhu flows in India before it enters Pakistan. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom