What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

Just as there was no "Italy" when the Romans were ruling large parts of the world.

They don't say ancient Italian but say ancient Romans, same way ancient Indians term is used for Indus Valley civilization. ;)

They don't say ancient Italian but say ancient Romans, same way ancient Indians term is used for Indus Valley civilization. ;)

No they say the history of ancient Rome belongs to the Italian people.

No they say the history of ancient Rome belongs to the Italian people.

But they don't say ancient Italian but ancient Roman and Indus valley is ancient Indian since Rahmat ali invented the term Pakistan in 1930s. ;)

Of course not, they would be proud of the new religion and faith.

LOL, maybe they will convert you to their ancient religion. After all they did not live in a failed state.

But they don't say ancient Italian but ancient Roman and Indus valley is ancient Indian since Rahmat ali invented the term Pakistan in 1930s. ;)

Of course academics use ancient Italy, just read some books.

dfc81b7ffb5f2fb5656cb25cb16acdfb.gif

:)

LOL, maybe they will convert you to their ancient religion. After all they did not live in a failed state.

Like you do, where so many suffer from hunger and lack of toilets.

Muslims ruled the area which is now india for almost 1000 years, why not you guys embrace islam and become Muslims too:-)

because it is what your ancestor believed in and you should at least learn about your ancestral believes shoudn't you?

My ancestors followed and i respect them but i am not forced to follow them.As long as i accept them and respect the belief they had practiced,i am doing my job.

You should also respect your ancestors instead of claiming my ancestors as yours

Back
Top Bottom