What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

No the Indus Valley is in Pakistan and also "Peccavi".

Indus flows first in India before it entering Pakistan, guess why your government look towards India for water. :sarcastic:

Urdu is native to Ganga Valley and Ganga Valley language and Muslim army didn't invent it but adopted it from Jaats of Ganga valley and mix it with Persian. ;)

No Urdu was invented by the Muslim Army's which had both native and foreign troops, it means Army in Turkish.

rats dnt bother me...;) see ya troll

You probably eat rats, that is why, anyway I hope and pray your diet improves, you have my sincere sympathy.

No Urdu was invented by the Muslim Army's which had both native and foreign troops, it means Army in Turkish.

No Muslim Army invented it, Shah Jehan renamed Hindustani as Zaban e Urdu e Mualla in 1780s. The Jaats of Ganga Valley are the original speaker of the language(without Persian mix).

Indus flows first in India before it entering Pakistan, guess why your government look towards India for water. :sarcastic:

The valley is in Pakistan and the Indus flows from China to begin with.

No Muslim Army invented it, Shah Jehan renamed Hindustani as Zaban e Urdu e Mualla in 1780s. The Jaats of Ganga Valley are the original speaker of the language(without Persian mix).

Urdu has many Arabic, Persian, Turkish words in it, because it is a language that catered to the multi ethnic origins of the Muslim Armys.

Neither can you, my son.
i don't have to prove shyt to you. If you really think indus valley culture belongs to pakistan than learn about it and respect it and respect the people living on the other side of the border who still have their culture intact while you havemade your ancestral land part of arabic ummah.

Exactly many different religions and cultures have lived here, Hinduism is one - but could have been others also.

Neither can you, my son.
I know it hurts when somebody break your golden myth but its OK. FYI, Hinduism (wrong term religion is Vedic Religion or Sanatan Dharma) was the first one and then came Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism.

Urdu has many Arabic, Persian, Turkish words in it, because it is a language that catered to the multi ethnic origins of the Muslim Armys.

No muslim army created it, it was created in Ganga Valley, nothing to do with Indus Muslims your language is Punjabi and Sindhi. ;)

i don't have to prove shyt to you. If you really think indus valley culture belongs to pakistan than learn about it and respect it and respect the people living on the other side of the border who still have their culture intact while you havemade your ancestral land part of arabic ummah.

I do respect it, but it has nothing to do with modern indians.

No muslim army created it, it was created in Ganga Valley, nothing to do with Indus Muslims your language is Punjabi and Sindhi. ;)

Punjabi is very close to ~Urdu, mutually understandable by both speakers.

I know it hurts when somebody break your golden myth but its OK. FYI, Hinduism (wrong term religion is Vedic Religion or Sanatan Dharma) was the first one and then came Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism.

No the IVC was not Hindu it came before, also the Persian religion and others were strong here also.

Back
Top Bottom