What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

Muslims ruled the area which is now india for almost 1000 years, why not you guys embrace islam and become Muslims too:-)

Oh we see the state of the land of the pure and decide not to.. 1000 years is Debunked on several occasions on this very forum.

We got a cat drinking milk with eye closed here (or plugged its ears and screaming it's mine, it's mine)....

But they don't say ancient Italian but ancient Roman and Indus valley is ancient Indian since Rahmat ali invented the term Pakistan in 1930s. ;)
inventor of the term,rahmat ali,was born in India,,,,,,,,,so a Indian coined the name Pakistan :D

Muslims ruled the area which is now india for almost 1000 years, why not you guys embrace islam and become Muslims too:-)
not all parts bro,,,,,

You should also respect your ancestors instead of claiming my ancestors as yours

you mean Pashtuns founded the Indus Valley civilization and Gandhara culture. But I heard they were living somewhere else on the other side Suleiman ranges.

you mean Pashtuns founded the Indus Valley civilization and Gandhara culture. But I heard they were living somewhere else on the other side Suleiman ranges.

I am talking on behalf of one of the Pakistani group you know very well.

Clearly the people of the great ancient civilization were aware of the divine wonder called Pakistan that would come into existence in 1947 and decided to restrict their civilization within the boundary of the chosen nation.

This is pure gold. Well done my good sir!

You should also respect your ancestors instead of claiming my ancestors as yours
i know about who are my ancestors and what they believed in

My ancestors followed and i respect them but i am not forced to follow them.As long as i accept them and respect the belief they had practiced,i am doing my job.
:rofl:
a country which is named on foreign language and whose national language is foreign to their country and whose state religion is a foreign religion and all missiles names are based on the invaders respect the beliefs of their ancestors?? mean how much can someone lie. don't your religion teach you not to lie??
I would have believed in you if instead of pakistan your country is named on sindhudesh or anything that truly represent native culture and customs. Devnagai as script and sanskrit as the state language. If you guys do this only than someone will believe on the lie you have posted.

indians should stick to their own history and culture and not steal ours,

It belongs to both of our people, who shared the same ancestors.

Only if history could have been bifurcated by natural barriers this thread might have made some sense.

Only if history could have been bifurcated by natural barriers this thread might have made some sense.

Lord Radcliffe was born 5000 years ago to draw the divine barrier between Indus people and Ganga people and both sides preserved their genetic purity from each other. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom