What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

The most unique thing about Pakistanis is that they are utterly racist towards Indians. They claim to be taller, fairer, smarter, stronger than Indians. Foolish people do not realize India is virtually a SUBCONTINENT. You can find all kinds of people in the various states of India. We have tall men, short ones too, we have monoglids, australoids, middle eastern too among our people. We are proud of our diversity.

Regarding the physical superiority of Pakistanis, the lesser said the better. Being tall does not translate into being superior. Your whole country wont be able to physically compete with even a small state of Kerala in India. If you want proof, see your record against India in all the "contact sports" like wrestling, kabaddi, boxing etc.

No one said anything about what you have wrote in this thread, why are you getting defensive? We pakis respect southis like you unlike your north indian aryans.

This proves that the centre of IVC (misnomer) lies in modern day India . Just because harappa and mohanjodaro were excavated first doesn't mean that core of IVC is in pakistan

IVC is actually Indus-saraswati valley civilization

Nothing to do with Mohenjadaro and Harrapa - both part of Pakistani Ancient Civilization.

Its Indian ancient civilization.

Kutch is extension of Sindh, similar people and language. Very small region with barely 1 million population. It has nothing with Gujaratis, Dholavira is right beside Sindh border.

View attachment 117501

Yes. It has nothing to do with gujarathis. It has everything to do with Indians. Just like Mohenjodaro and Harrappa.

Because India history start with Pakistan history, no one believe in out of india theory. Another reason is Rig Veda do not mention anything about Haryana, Rig Veda is only about east of sutlej. I have not read it but many neutral historians have and thats what they say. Its very hard to believe hindu word on history because you guys take it personally to justify your bhangi existance, no offence.

I believe only someone like @INDIC can claim RV.

You didn't tell me how people claiming ancestry from Arab, Turks and Central Asians are true inheritors of IVC. You also didn't tell me how those Sumroo, Mirs, Qizilbash, Awans etc. have claim on IVC when they themselves claim they aren't the natives of South Asia. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@save_ghenda
bhai sahab,aapne apna comment kyu delete kar diya...
we want u active on this thread :agree:

launda aag mein ghee daal raha hai. :pissed:

Because India history start with Pakistan history, no one believe in out of india theory. Another reason is Rig Veda do not mention anything about Haryana, Rig Veda is only about east of sutlej. I have not read it but many neutral historians have and thats what they say. Its very hard to believe hindu word on history because you guys take it personally to justify your bhangi existance, no offence.

I believe only someone like @INDIC can claim RV.

You are bringing in matters that are not necessary. The OIT debate is not relevant here nor have you ever seen me subscribing to it. Neither am I religious, the opposite to be precise. However the Rig veda says what it does & is largely composed & centered in Haryana . That is a matter of fact. If you wish to argue the origins of Indians outside of the Rig veda, you could make your case. Not on the Rig veda and no, it's not only @INDIC who says so. The famous Sanskrit & Rig vedic scholar Prof.Edward Washburn Hopkins said pretty much the same over a century ago and he subscribed to the Aryan invasion Theory which was the prevalent idea then.

Err...what. Your ancestors lived in Haryana?

Monotheist?? :lol::lol:

Do you even know the origin of Rigveda?(The original text as the expanded text was not the true form)The early extracts of rigveda are the true one

This proves that the centre of IVC (misnomer) lies in modern day India . Just because harappa and mohanjodaro were excavated first doesn't mean that core of IVC is in pakistan

IVC is actually Indus-saraswati valley civilization

Age will determine from where IVC originated not the size. And other than Indians whole world call it Indus Valley Civilization or Harrapan Civilization.

Age will determine from where IVC originated not the size. And other than Indians whole world call it Indus Valley Civilization or Harrapan Civilization.

Harappa was the first town to be discovered so it was named Harappa civilization while most of the sites are not on Indus river but on the dried banks of Ghaggar-Hakra, so calling it Indus Valley civilization is a arbitrary nomenclature.

Harappa was the first town to be discovered so it was named Harappa civilization while most of the sites are not on Indus river but on the dried banks of Ghaggar-Hakra, so calling it Indus Valley civilization is a arbitrary nomenclature.

And Ghaggar-Hakara used to flow towards Tamil Nadu? Excavation not happening in Pakistan doesn't mean that Harrapa and Mohenjodoro were only sites in Indus basin. And chronologically IVC is successor of Mehrgarh unless you find something older than it on Indian side the theory will remain that IVC expanded from west to east wards not the other way.

Now, start counting the number of Gods mentioned in Rigveda. ;)

Rigvedic deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is a Pashtun and he thinks he has more claim on cultural heritage of Indic people. :lol::lol:

The reason i said original,perhaps the later Gods were added by indians as they somehow are in love with greater numbers of Gods

Reminds me of Akbar Owaisi "Hamare khuda aik,Rasool Aik,Kitaab Aik aur pata nahin tum logo k kia kia hayna" :D

According to some archaeologists, more than 500 Harappan sites have been discovered along the dried up river beds of the Ghaggar-Hakra River and its tributaries,[36] in contrast to only about 100 along the Indus and its tributaries;[37] consequently, in their opinion, the appellation Indus Ghaggar-Hakra civilization or Indus-Saraswati civilization is justified. However, these politically inspired arguments are disputed by other archaeologists who state that the Ghaggar-Hakra desert area has been left untouched by settlements and agriculture since the end of the Indus period and hence shows more sites than found in the alluvium of the Indus valley; second, that the number of Harappan sites along the Ghaggar-Hakra river beds have been exaggerated and that the Ghaggar-Hakra, when it existed, was a tributary of the Indus, so the new nomenclature is redundant.[38]

But anyway, are you coming up with theory that IVC originated from North India?

However, these politically inspired arguments are disputed by other archaeologists who state that the Ghaggar-Hakra desert area has been left untouched by settlements and agriculture since the end of the Indus period and hence shows more sites than found in the alluvium of the Indus valley; second, that the number of Harappan sites along the Ghaggar-Hakra river beds have been exaggerated and that the Ghaggar-Hakra, when it existed, was a tributary of the Indus, so the new nomenclature is redundant.

They are disputing it, if the dispute is true or not true, that's the other thing. :lol::lol:

But anyway, are you coming up with theory that IVC originated from North India?

No, me saying Ghaggar-Hakra was the main river of the civilization, not the Indus river, most of the sites are in Haryana, Rajasthan and South Punjab(Pakistan) on the dried bank of Ghaggar-Hakra.

The reason i said original,perhaps the later Gods were added by indians as they somehow are in love with greater numbers of Gods

Reminds me of Akbar Owaisi "Hamare khuda aik,Rasool Aik,Kitaab Aik aur pata nahin tum logo k kia kia hayna" :D

why should I care, I told you to count the number of Gods mentioned in Rigveda.

Back
Top Bottom