What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

Wtf I never brought up Mughals and the Mughals were not the only Muslim dynasty of that you should be very much aware. :laugh:

bahut achcha logic hai, after getting defeated, make conqueror one of your own. :laughcry:

Indians find a big hole and declare that it has something to do with the IVC, these losers are so desperate to connect themselves to Pakistan it is not even funny.

OH yeah I totally see the resemblance, those ruins are definitively based on the pagan god that came around hundreds if not thousands of year after the decline of the IVC, totally. :lol:
View attachment 119051

Here another picture of shiva

View attachment 119052

Don't argue otherwise, I mean it HAS to be shiva what else could it be.

Sanatana Dharma evolved from early times.
7f7dbf1b7fde7a8081803b243e483334.jpg

c9526785b21e344fb8a673fe3836d5d3.jpg

2af3c9d6c3a1b6afd3da92dd829c8bb3.jpg

there are some similarities

BTW - Do Indian archeologists are doing research in southern India as well or all their focus is on finding Sarsavati river? You never know may be in South the find out something even older or magnificent than IVC.

Sanatana Dharma evolved from early times.
View attachment 119099
View attachment 119100
View attachment 119101

there are some similarities

If anything you can say that Hinduism evolved from whatever predated it in the IVC but you cannot claim that it is the same exact thing. Timeline alone discredits it and you are just jumping past the whole Vedic period which basically shaped most if not all of the modern Hindu customs without even giving it a mention.

BTW - Do Indian archeologists are doing research in southern India as well or all their focus is on finding Sarsavati river? You never know may be in South the find out something even older or magnificent than IVC.

They never excavate in the South, you know for most Indians and even most of the rest of the world much of what we think when you say India is North Indian. Needless to say there are obvious reasons as to why they are always trying to find more IVC ruins.

chacha, apne ye abhi tak nahi bataya ki arains arab hain ya phir true inheritor of Indus valley ya phir dono hain.

They never excavate in the South, you know for most Indians and even most of the rest of the world much of what we think when you say India is North Indian. Needless to say there are obvious reasons as to why they are always trying to find more IVC ruins.

We have excavated all parts of India. BTW you tell me you have an Arab ancestry, do you think yourself as the truest inheritor of Indus valley civilization.

Any particular reason for not doing so?

I am not accustomed to repeating my answer. Now, tell me what you referring to. :devil:

Means you do not own a home in India.

That's a fact.

If someone doesn't own property in a country in 2014, he will look like a clown to claim a property 7,000 years ago.

Any particular reason for not doing so?

Idk really imo South India has some amazing architecture and they very well may have other things waiting to be found, but think about it Indians like to claim there was one continuous civilization that encompassed all of India which means by default they think IVC also applied to South India. Imagine they excavate South India and find there was another iron age civilization developing down there independent from the IVC, their whole bubble would burst. :lol: Or worse they would try to say it has something to do with the IVC as well. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom