What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

Kutch is part of MahaPakistan historically. Tum esi qoum ke bhangi insaan hoo jiski history dosri qoum ki history se start hoti hai :laughcry:

Half of Pakistan until Indus river and Gandhra are former Indian lands.

Yes you are right, be happy now bhangi. I am out of this troll fest, halupuri next time don't tag me in any thread.

Yes you are right, be happy now bhangi. I am out of this troll fest, halupuri next time don't tag me in any thread.

what is halupuri. We are always happy, we know what's our history of historical India until Indus river and Gandhara in the North-west.

Indians find a big hole and declare that it has something to do with the IVC, these losers are so desperate to connect themselves to Pakistan it is not even funny.

FYI those great pagan civilization is still continuing which is hinduism in india

(harappan pic) Pashupatinath (shiva)
View attachment 118073

OH yeah I totally see the resemblance, those ruins are definitively based on the pagan god that came around hundreds if not thousands of year after the decline of the IVC, totally. :lol:
75fac39053eadaf49a26369de402f5f2._.jpg

Here another picture of shiva

2c5b3713b7e483d4fdd4555c937bfd1d.jpg

Don't argue otherwise, I mean it HAS to be shiva what else could it be.

That's a patheic statement.

We can say that same thing, claiming Moghal seat in Lahore
Sikhs can claim Peshawar

Please live in 2014

no need to rewrite history so as to satisfy RSS-ego.

That's a patheic statement.

We can say that same thing, claiming Moghal seat in Lahore
Sikhs can claim Peshawar

Please live in 2014

no need to rewrite history so as to satisfy RSS-ego.

I am stating history, all land until Indus river and until Gandhara in North-West were Indian lands referred in ancient records of Indians, Arabs, Greeks, Persians and Chinese etc.. you have based on referring to Mughal Empire because seat of government was Delhi deep inside India and they were outsiders from Uzbekistan, not from North-West. ;)

The same logic you are employing. :laugh:

You didn't explain the logic, comeon tell me, do it fast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom