What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

Nope your map is wrong, my map is the widely accepted extent and mirrors most maps. You did not answer my question what culture indic? :lol:
Indus civilization had 3 period. The late & final stage of the civilization lies exclusively inside India. The map you are showing is early Harappan, Indic is showing late period. It shows how people gradually moved east, into current day India and abandoned cities and villages in current day Pakistan.

I didn't get it and google is not helping.

Biradaris (Brotherhood) of Punjab are evolved over period of time by people of different clans of local populous assimilating under one umbrella, Arains are the ones who after embracing Islam were either thrown out of their main clans or volunteerly gave up and joined together under one umbrella. That's why the still carry the titles & surname common with other Biradaris of Punjab. So, the Arain who claim Arab ascentary is Idiot and the one who buy his claim and also claim to be expert of Punjab is bigger Idiot.

Unlike you, we don't do the golmaal of history between IVC and Muslim rule.

Yeah - Like boundaries of your history vary between Afghanistan, Doaba region of east Punjab and Ganga river depending on nature of discussion.

Last edited:
There is a chance that IVC people might have assimilated Ganga landers and Southies(Peninsular Indians ) as slaves and cheap laborers so i think they can also have some claims.

Biradaris (Brotherhood) of Punjab are evolved over period of time by people of different clans of local populous assimilating under one umbrella, Arains are the ones who after embracing Islam were either thrown out of their main clans or volunteerly gave up and joined together under one umbrella. That's why the still carry the titles & surname common with other Biradaris of Punjab. So, the Arain who claim Arab ascentary is Idiot and the one who buy his claim and also claim to be expert of Punjab is bigger Idiot.

Thank you for conceding the fact.

Yeah - Like boundaries of your history vary between Afghanistan, Doaba region of east Punjab and Ganga river depending on nature of discussion.

Can you tell me your view about the golmaal of the history between Indus Valley civilization to arrival of Muhammad bin Qasim and Ghaznavi, is that the Indian history of evil Hindus-Buddhists or it is the history of Pakistan. Also tell me your relation of Indus valley with Muslim rule in Mysore and language of Ganga valley :laughcry:

There is a chance that IVC people might have assimilated Ganga landers and Southies(Peninsular Indians ) as slaves and cheap laborers so i think they can also have some claims.

Chance? There is big comunity of ganga vasis in Pakistan, every village need them otherwise it cannot function. Indic obviously will claim them, we do not have any problem with that.

Pakistani river??? lol. Look even the start of your argument seems silly. There was nothing called Pakistan before a few decade but these natrural resources did exist before pakistan came into existence and you cant change the fact that it was all part of india when the land you live today was a part of current India. The indus river was never a pakistani asset and the name India was derived even before there was something called Pakistan...so please stop claiming that India stole some Pakistani name from some Pakistani rive. and what you call your history associated with river indus is nothing but India's history. And am glad that finally you accept its your history as well..now you may add more chapters in your text book which is beyond qasim, this reveal much more to give your future generations a cultural shock when they come to knwo about their 'real ancestors'.

Rig Veda belongs to Pakistanis ??? o_O okay..I agree..... now will you start practicing Rig Veda in your country..that will make us really glad...in fact you may start accepting all the vedas and upanishads as well.... trust me that will change your life and give you enough knowledge to understand many more things that you have been deprived of, which you have been missing. I would love to see you pakistanis following it. :-)

I must admit that you indians indeed are a funny creatures.

Rig Veda belong to Pakistan and with Indus river our origin is associated. PERIOD

I must admit that you indians indeed are a funny creatures.

Rig Veda belong to Pakistan and with Indus river our origin is associated. PERIOD
You really know what you just mentioned? You made all Pakistanis sinners as it is Shirk.

Clearly the people of the great ancient civilization were aware of the divine wonder called Pakistan that would come into existence in 1947 and decided to restrict their civilization within the boundary of the chosen nation.

Exactly right.

Don't be so naive with arrogance. These are the fragments of same civilization littered across the geography. If detailed excavation is carried out, i'm sure they'll find artifacts connecting both human settlements.

And either way, both Harrappa and And Mohenjodaro civilization predates Islam by centuries, the sole identity on which Pakistan was formed. Geographically they are inclusive within your territorial claims, but culturally, it'll never will be. Learn to respect and accept history as it is.

Exactly, these are fragments of same civilization.

These are our ancestors, the people of the IVC's blood runs through our veins, we don't get any closer than that.

so you accept that your forefathers used to worship Lord Shiva.

Not at all, the religion of our ancient ancestors is not clear at all, you are just speculating very childishly.

Which ancestors ? Hindu ones or the ones that converted ?

Which ever, our ancestors - nothing to do with india, or her ganges based civilization.

Pakistanis ask a lot of proof so now let me ask, How will you prove that you forefathers accepted faith they could be forcefully converted as well?

Because we still visit the Shrine of the great Sufi that converted us, in fact my Jatt Clan that sends many young men and women into the service of the motherland - has a tradition of visiting the shrine, before leaving.

I have read many Pakistani Posters Claiming that their Ancestors are Arabs...............................

There are Pakistanis whose ancestors were Arabs, Turks, Persians etc, but not the majority.

yeah Central Asians, Persians and Arabs are true successor of IVC ;)

Yeah IVC belongs to Pakistan.

Last edited:
ruins of ancient civilization found on mars..... Pakistanis claim it as ancient Pakistani civilization and says it has nothing to do with mars!!!

Most of IVC and two of it's largest and most significant cities are in Pakistan, in Sindh and Punjab, it's origins are in Balochistan - you can't get more Pakistani than that.

It is sad that the indians own culture and history are so pitiful, that it feels the need to try and steal another country's history and culture, but I should not be surprised - indians are actually well known for stealing other nations intellectual property rights, very indian thing to do, along with the side to side head movement.

it doesn't matter what the reglion is

It doesn't matter where the borders are

What matters is where the indus valley is.

Hope you get it this time.

Indus valley and Indus valley are two different things. The former has its location in your modern day pakistan but the indus valley civilisation has everything to do with Hinduism. Hope you get it this time.

Not at all, the religion of our ancient ancestors is not clear at all, you are just speculating very childishly.

Yeah IVC belongs to Pakistan.
Then you don't know. Read ASI and british excavator's comment. go to religion section and never trust Pak History.

Also, I don't say that you shouldn't claim IVC, you may claim whole India's history as well. Border's are temporary and recent which does not stop anyone's right. This is the reason we include Alexandar/Kushas/Shakas/Kushanas/Mughals/Britishers part of history.
Indus Valley Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom