What's new

5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told

5 million Hindus @ 5000 a year.

I think your Math skills Stink.... :lol:
Its not 5 million but little less than 2 million.This figure is also old as there as been no census in Pakistan since 1998 so surely the figure must be more less than 2 million.Secondly you forgot to take into account targeted killings,forced conversions by rapes e.t.c
Not to mention that this takes into account only Hindus migrating to India and not to other countries.

Like it or not Hindus,Ahmadis,Christian,jews(they already have become extinct) and other minorities will become extinct soon.

Welcome to Islamic republic of Pakistan :lol:

Last edited:
The main responsibility lies on the govt. But I partially agree that society is responsible too. Seems like people have forget quotes of our dear Hazrat Mohd Ali Jinnah(R.A).

muhammad-ali-jinnah-religeous-freedom-quote.jpg

images

Childrens of Jinnah (Pakistanis ) already abandoned their father 's teachings and words long time ago.They also abandoned their father.
On topic.Sad .while you guys have thousands tongues when you talk about minority protection in India.But you guys simply ignore injustice in your own backyard.

It started after Babri. We learn from you.
That's a load of BS and you know it..But even if I do give you that point, the basic thing you are forgetting is that Muslim population in terms of % has significantly grown in India since Partition and on the other hand Hindu population as a percentage has significantly decreased since 1947. Kind of give you a hint..

That's a load of BS and you know it..But even if I do give you that point, the basic thing you are forgetting is that Muslim population in terms of % has significantly grown in India since Partition and on the other hand Hindu population as a percentage has significantly decreased since 1947. Kind of give you a hint..

No massacres or Holocaust has taken place so it baffles me what would be the reason behind the assumed numbers you have mentioned (without a source).

It started after Babri. We learn from you.

I hope that they will find a better home in India than Pakistan. No one is safe in here right now, just like any country at war.

Who's stopping you?

i appreciate that you are learning a lot from us

No massacres or Holocaust has taken place so it baffles me what would be the reason behind the assumed numbers you have mentioned (without a source).
Which numbers? I posted a Dawn link in the OP that mentions 5000 Hindus leave Pakistan every year to settle in India

Pakistan takes in illiterate afghans and throws out its educated minority :angry:

Which numbers? I posted a Dawn link in the OP that mentions 5000 Hindus leave Pakistan every year to settle in India

We cannot restrict them if they choose to move out of Pakistan. In Pakistan everyone is free to move or stay.

Back
Top Bottom