What's new

5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told

Yeti. Theyre Pakistani citizens. Not indians

True, they are Pakistani civilians and I would have liked them to stay there and live in peace but we can not refuse them entry to India we have a soft spot for them and share their pain being Hindu (memories of partition etc) my own family are from Sind too and migrated to India. Maybe we should share all pain does not matter the religion but again human nature is strange in this respect.

Fact is Bengalis are more welcome in India then these bhils/dalits from Sindh...

well thats not saying a lot b/c Bengalis nowdays are mistreated there. . even west Bengals

True, they are Pakistani civilians and I would have liked them to stay there and live in peace but we can not refuse them entry to India we have a soft spot for them and share their pain being Hindu (memories of partition etc) my own family are from Sind too and migrated to India. Maybe we should share all pain does not matter the religion but again human nature is strange in this respect.

well if you want to get overly emotional about it then thats your choice....i think your pain should be relayed towards those facing caste-based violence

the small hindu minority of Pakistan dont face caste based violence or discrimination in Pakistan...period..

well thats not saying a lot b/c Bengalis nowdays are mistreated there. . even west Bengals

well if you want to get overly emotional about it then thats your choice....i think your pain should be relayed towards those facing caste-based violence

the small hindu minority of Pakistan dont face caste based violence or discrimination in Pakistan...period..

If only that were true, after the Pakistani floods Hindu dalits/lower classes were not given food aid it was reported in Dawn and BBC and mentioned by Pakistani Hindus in their own words.

They may not face caste based discrimination compared to India but how big is the Hindu population in Pakistan? but it is true they face religious discrimination and face social issues.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom