What's new

4pc for education in GDP by 2018: PM

Sign an international peace deal with India. Slash the military budget and divert most of the funds for education. Where Pakistan stands today it can no longer compete economically, technologically or militarily with India. About time Pakistan absorbed this fact and took quick decisions towards setting it's house in order.

Keep dreaming, how about you slash military budget? Not only Pakistan have less poverty but GDP per capita is $1430 compared to India $1220 according to latest figures.

What will it take for the world to destroy the average Pakistani's myriad delusions?

Apply burnol because by 2024 Pakistan will be trillion $ economy.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming, how about you slash military budget? Not only Pakistan have less poverty but GDP per capita is $1430 compared to India $1220 according to latest figures.

Our industries are doing exceedingly well and our education system is inching towards world class. We will not slash our military budget because firstly we don't need to and secondly because of China. If India was in dumps like Pakistan is today I would advocate a similar international peace treaty with China to solve India's crisis. Pragmatism is my cup of tea and I drink tonnes of it every single day and I don't mind recommending it to my deluded brothers across the border :D

Apply burnol because by 2025 Pakistan will be trillion $ economy.

Ah well. All the best then. Pakistan Zindabad.

Our industries are doing exceedingly well and our education system is inching towards world class. We will not slash our military budget because firstly we don't need to and secondly because of China. If India was in dumps like Pakistan is today I would advocate a similar international peace treaty with China to solve India's crisis. Pragmatism is my cup of tea and I drink tonnes of it every single day and I don't mind recommending it to my deluded brothers across the border :D

Ah well. All the best then. Pakistan Zindabad.

Your growth rate has been pretty shitty, even below Pakistan lately.

Your growth rate has been pretty shitty, even below Pakistan lately.

If your economy is doing so well

1. Why is America giving you $ 1.5 billion in annual aid?
2. Why are your foreign reserves so low (<$10 billion) ?
3. Why did the Saudi have to give you a $1.5 billion gift to save the falling rupee?

Swallow the false pride and get pragmatic please.

If your economy is doing so well

1. Why is America giving you $ 1.5 billion in annual aid?
2. Why are your foreign reserves so low (<$10 billion) ?
3. Why did the Saudi have to give you a $1.5 billion gift to save the falling rupee?

Swallow the false pride and get pragmatic please.

Did i say our economy is doing great? Unlike India we basically loss 2-3% growth rate thanks to energy shortage and expensive electricity. In 2-3 years Pak target is 7% growth rate from current 4-5%. And no one refuses free money in billions of $. Infact we should be getting more. Anyway real growth rate will start by 2020 when dams, energy plants started this year will be completed.

Pak reserves will be $20 billion by year end.

Enrolment is not enough the quality of education and "sports & recreational" aspect of leadership development is needed in whole package.

Otherwise we will create these "ratta" baz drones that memorize books

You really can't take it can you?
Well.sorry to say but he is right,i can only laugh at Farhan's estimates and how he is doubling the economy and foreign reserves in just five years.

Well.sorry to say but he is right,i can only laugh at Farhan's estimates and how he is doubling the economy and foreign reserves in just five years.
Like I said, wait a few years and watch what happens, he could be right or wrong, only time will tell. No point of arguing over it for now.

Like I said, wait a few years and watch what happens, he could be right or wrong, only time will tell. No point of arguing over it for now.
Yeah Pakistani economy will surely recover fast but do you know that if a country grows by 10% for 9 years then only its GDP gets doubled and in his calculations he is doubling the GDP in just 5 years!!! Does that mean Pakistan will grow for 5 years with more than 10% growth rate??Hell no.!!

He estimates foreign reserves of $20 billion from $ 10 billion now by the end of 2014 :o:

You interchanged the per capita income it seems. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom