What's new

4pc for education in GDP by 2018: PM

Well.sorry to say but he is right,i can only laugh at Farhan's estimates and how he is doubling the economy and foreign reserves in just five years.
Another guy is Nishan101, He can have PAF, PN or PAC do JV with literally anyone.

Another guy is Nishan101, He can have PAF, PN or PAC do JV with literally anyone.
Yeah and add to that how llibya,Egypt,Turkey,KSAY.UAE,Indonesia should do JV with each other.

By the way why you changed your avatar?? :D

Yeah and add to that how llibya,Egypt,Turkey,KSAY.UAE,Indonesia should do JV with each other.

By the way why you changed your avatar?? :D
That avatar was a stop gap measure till I find a suitable one. I found this Pakistan flag and decided to change it. It looks good.

That avatar was a stop gap measure till I find a suitable one. I found this Pakistan flag and decided to change it. It looks good.
Ok so when you are planning to use JF17 as your avatar as you promised to me?? :D

Ok so when you are planning to use JF17 as your avatar as you promised to me?? :D
When did I promised? I will put up what I like..When I like....whats it has got to do with you.

Btw I have already had JF-17 as my avatar. I like to keep changing once in a while.

its simply impossible for govt to spend 4% in next 10 years.
the revenues in taxation is just 8.5%. where will the money come from?
today ess than 0.3 % is spent on education. so can govt spend 14X times more in 5 years!?its only possible if govt revenues stand atleast 16-18% in taxation.
instead we see govt giving away its profit making shares and keeping loss making entites. this will further constrains revenues

i think a 2% acheivement will be massive that can only be done by increasing taxation to 12-14% and cuttting all subsides

You interchanged the per capita income it seems. :lol::lol:

Wow at hindutvas logic, kid like me have more understanding of gdp. Retards listen, there is difference between gdp growth and actual overall GDP increase. For exemple 3g/4g auction will ad $8 billion in to Pak GDP in a year, this will not be counted as gdp growth.

And India recently announced $1.7 trillion GDP,

Indian economy's worth expected to rise to $1.7 trn - Business Today

India per capita $1250. Pakistan gdp per capita $1450 as of last year with 26trillion rupees. This june it may cross $1600. And retards using old figures, listen to get nominal gdp one convert local currency in to current rate of $. The only reason India per capita was above Pak after 2008 is IMF condition of devaluation curreny.

its simply impossible for govt to spend 4% in next 10 years.
the revenues in taxation is just 8.5%. where will the money come from?
today ess than 0.3 % is spent on education. so can govt spend 14X times more in 5 years!?its only possible if govt revenues stand atleast 16-18% in taxation.
instead we see govt giving away its profit making shares and keeping loss making entites. this will further constrains revenues

i think a 2% acheivement will be massive that can only be done by increasing taxation to 12-14% and cuttting all subsides

It was 2.1% last year not 0.3%.

Wow at hindutvas logic, kid like me have more understanding of gdp. Retards listen, there is difference between gdp growth and actual overall GDP increase. For exemple 3g/4g auction will ad $8 billion in to Pak GDP in a year, this will not be counted as gdp growth.

And India recently announced $1.7 trillion GDP,

Indian economy's worth expected to rise to $1.7 trn - Business Today

India per capita $1250. Pakistan gdp per capita $1450 as of last year with 26trillion rupees. This june it may cross $1600. And retards using old figures, listen to get nominal gdp one convert local currency in to current rate of $. The only reason India per capita was above Pak after 2008 is IMF condition of devaluation curreny.

Oh! with your classy sarkari school taleem, you came to the conclusion that Pakistan's GDP per capita overtaken that's of India. :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:
Oh! with your classy sarkari school taleem, you came to the conclusion that Pakistan's GDP per capita overtaken that's of India. :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing better is expected from Gawar Bihari, if only you payed little more attention in school. Now its to late

:rofl:

Nothing better is expected from Gawar Bihari, if only you payed little more attention in school. Now its to late

Bring me the proof dear since Pakistanis also claims lot many things but we know the reality. :laugh:

Its funny how in threads like these, there is not a single PTI troll rat to be found. If a sane person thinks with a clean mind, he will know that so far, every step taken by PMLN is for the betterment of Pakistan. They have done nothing that make anyone feel that they are corrupt or just talking drama.

Yeah Pakistani economy will surely recover fast but do you know that if a country grows by 10% for 9 years then only its GDP gets doubled and in his calculations he is doubling the GDP in just 5 years!!! Does that mean Pakistan will grow for 5 years with more than 10% growth rate??Hell no.!!

Post #14 answers your question. It's how India doubled its economy in 5 years. All comes down to inflation.

Back
Top Bottom