What's new

47,000 members and counting :)

It's good to have so many memebrs but lately there have been a lot of access related problems either the web site is off line or you just can't log in. to be a great site, access and speed should be good too.

It's good to have so many memebrs but lately there have been a lot of access related problems either the web site is off line or you just can't log in. to be a great site, access and speed should be good too.

Now a few members, myself included, can't even log out. I used to keep my previous posts on separate url so I can come back to the thread to check if someone quotes me and now I can't do that anymore. It's a bit convenient because I keep my computer on all day whether I'm home or not.

May Allah bring downfall to this community, Amin!

Today I cried a lot and sadden too. InshAllah! the day will come nobody would be here to post or make new threads, Amin!

May Allah vanish this site from the internet, Amin!

And I will pray in the Jumma too, InshAllah!
:rofl: :rofl:
GTFO.jpeg

who are these guests? there are always 2-3 guests in each thread.

Probably some posters who logged out but keep the page on because someone might quote them. You also have some guests that interest in reading the posts (majority here), CIA, MI5, RAW, ISI and some government officials who want to learn something. :azn:

Congratulations to Defence.pk! This is a great place to discuss all kinds of subjects.

The active members should be Max 2000, most of these numbers should be banned duplicate ids.

We should only count active members that gives real picture.

It means each member has 23 accounts :woot:

Your reasoning is false

May Allah bring downfall to this community, Amin!

Today I cried a lot and sadden too. InshAllah! the day will come nobody would be here to post or make new threads, Amin!

May Allah vanish this site from the internet, Amin!

And I will pray in the Jumma too, InshAllah!

What are you still doing here?

well !!! its not surprising . i find PDF to be in a class of its own when it comes to discussions and moderation. so good going :)

who are these guests? there are always 2-3 guests in each thread.

Guests r mostly visitors n sometimes members who haven't logged in

On topic - great news :toast_sign:
I think the main reason for PDF success is their MODs. They have provided a lot freedom but at the sametime r very strict(specially to some people:whistle:)
But all in all PDF has provided a platform like never before to the international community n specially Asians...:D

Is it includes banned member also? if that is case hardly 5000 unique users. take my exmple: I had all agni series usernames and all are banned.

Back
Top Bottom