What's new

47,000 members and counting :)

Is it includes banned member also? if that is case hardly 5000 unique users. take my exmple: I had all agni series usernames and all are banned.

No it does not include banned members and, multiple user IDs are banned. If you've been perm banned, its time to take your leave from the forum.

This and 2 other fake IDs of yours have been banned.

No it does not include banned members and, multiple user IDs are banned. If you've been perm banned, its time to take your leave from the forum.

This and 2 other fake IDs of yours have been banned.
The guy has cheeks to announce that he has multiple IDs.

Atleast you could have given him that much of credit. :D

^what happened to the initiative on quality of the forum, it almost seems there is a free pass for some specific members who can troll/non-value some of them even promoted to elite members, think tanks.

I have always found lots and lots of defence info here, congratulations and thanks to all Mods here. Request the members to take this as a responsibility so that with our proper behavior the forum can further grow.

47000? Are Grand-Vizier and all his aliases included? :lol:

When do you expect to reach the 50.000 milestone?

Congrats PDF!

Hope you lick the website issues quickly

It's heartening to learn that some high calibre aviation journalists and military related personal also use this high value forum. was once criticised by a PAF official for displaying the avatar of a pilot with an army rank. !! :)

this is very good :)

^what happened to the initiative on quality of the forum, it almost seems there is a free pass for some specific members who can troll/non-value some of them even promoted to elite members, think tanks.

PM me names that you have issue with and if I feel that you are right, I will take the issue up with the management.

PM me names that you have issue with and if I feel that you are right, I will take the issue up with the management.

dont worry..
they assume that being a mod,admin,think tank means one should disengage their sens of humour and behave like a robot all the time.

Congrats To PDF For 47000 Members Hope It touches 50000 members and Go on and on!!!!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom