What's new

47,000 members and counting :)

It would be such a privilege to be a RAW agent. Is recruitment currently going on?

U'll get a SMS on your father's best friend mobile (don't worry, it will be coded & don't provide his no., we already have it). Just wait for that, you'll get the place of appointment.

Probably you'll be assigned as Hasina's personal BodyGuard.

Welcome to RAW!!!

U'll get a SMS on your father's best friend mobile (don't worry, it will be coded & don't provide his no., we already have it). Just wait for that, you'll get the place of appointment.

Probably you'll be assigned as Hasina's personal BodyGuard.

Welcome to RAW!!!

Thanks. Will be waiting for the SMS but why would they send the SMS to my father's friend's mobile? They should send it to my mobile. My father's friend is a ISI agent. Please don't give the code to that person. Please.

Mostly due to quality of mods.Not too strict not too lax.And wide range of topic sections.

It would be such a privilege to be a RAW agent. Is recruitment currently going on?
http://sideshowsito.com/hulk_smash_loki.gif
hulk_smash_loki.gif

Thanks. Will be waiting for the SMS but why would they send the SMS to my father's friend's mobile? They should send it to my mobile. My father's friend is a ISI agent. Please don't give the code to that person. Please.

It's not that STRAIGHT buddy......

We have done all the background checks.

You should TRUST the organization you are joining.

Jai Hasina, Jai Bangla, Jai Bharot!!!

Back
Top Bottom