What's new

463 Crore Per Tejas, More Expensive Than MKI

What Iam saying how much Profit they saying (HAL) is goes back to MOD

No since there wont be design change after released for manufacturing
Dude the issue under discussion is cost ... What i am trying to say HAL being hov organization must nit be charging any extra profit and hence most likely the price quoted by HAL is close to actual cost ...

Secondly any change in design has effect on cost of manufacturer in terms of upgradation of facilities, changes in tools, training of staff and adjusting the facility as per new requirements ... If you dont understands these simple manufacturing principles then nobody can convinced you ... Anyways even if i go by you statement the direct cost of tejas is significantly high

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: I just spat my drink out
oh boy, so the Indian tejas is twice the cost of su35 and costs the same as the f18s and UAE f16's V

Indias corrupt generals are on another level

laughing stock of the world

Third world countries like Pakistan and India building a fighter aircraft. People being delusional at its best.:rofl:

Dude the issue under discussion is cost ... What i am trying to say HAL being hov organization must nit be charging any extra profit and hence most likely the price quoted by HAL is close to actual cost ...
Hal can quote what ever But MOD is is the approver as buyer and as well as seller

Secondly any change in design has effect on cost of manufacturer in terms of upgradation of facilities, changes in tools, training of staff and adjusting the facility as per new requirements ... If you dont understands these simple manufacturing principles then nobody can convinced you ... Anyways even if i go by you statement the direct cost of tejas is significantly high

Hal cannot not change design by it self. If the design changes happens then it is whole new product. it will be quoted accordingly

Hal can quote what ever But MOD is is the approver as buyer and as well as seller

Hal cannot not change design by it self. If the design changes happens then it is whole new product. it will be quoted accordingly
So you are saying HAL quoted the price without approval of MoD and diverting from the standard pricing process .... It shows your knowledge of affairs government based organization ...

So you are saying HAL quoted the price without approval of MoD and diverting from the standard pricing process .... It shows your knowledge of affairs government based organization ...
I am saying quote will be submitted to MOD for approval. once approved it will submitted to MOD procurement. I know how Indian Central agency work more then you

From S400, C17, MIG29K, Carrier..

Indians are filthy rich. No wonder they pride themselves as SP2012.

Back
Top Bottom