What's new

45 Hindu prisoners at Tihar keep Ramzan fast

I was replying to my fellow countryman so missed replying you. Sorry for late reply.
"Indeed Muslims help built temples." - And helped destroy about 2000 ones.
"all over India Muslims pray at Hindu temples" - Yes I know. In fact these Muslims were declared as non Muslims soon after. I have read the Koran. I know this is a rare, nay a very rare occasion. This is Shirk number 1. Goes against Shahadah. So yes, this is just a very very rare case.
"empty temple in Held kashmir NOT India" - as for 'kashmir not India' - I am from Kashmir and an Indian. As for empty temple - thanks to the seculars in Srinagar, the 'communal evil' Pandits were thrown out. Thank you too.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-2.html#ixzz2Z6ZK5rFV

Indeed Muslims help built temples. ;)

That does not prove your claim that all over India Muslims pray at Hindu temples ;) this is where a Muslim shrine is also situated hence the Hindu-Muslims both ask for favours from Saint as well as Hindu god.

An empty temple in Held kashmir NOT India which was handed over to Muslims for taking care.

Your claim earlier was i believe in rage for those 45 Hindus who keep fast. Seems it dint set well with you hence you come up with claim that hey whats the big deal all over India Muslims are working as priests or Pundits in Hindu temples :lol:

I was replying to my fellow countryman so missed replying you. Sorry for late reply.
"Indeed Muslims help built temples." - And helped destroy about 2000 ones.
"all over India Muslims pray at Hindu temples" - Yes I know. In fact these Muslims were declared as non Muslims soon after. I have read the Koran. I know this is a rare, nay a very rare occasion. This is Shirk number 1. Goes against Shahadah. So yes, this is just a very very rare case.
"empty temple in Held kashmir NOT India" - as for 'kashmir not India' - I am from Kashmir and an Indian. As for empty temple - thanks to the seculars in Srinagar, the 'communal evil' Pandits were thrown out. Thank you too.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/264676-45-hindu-prisoners-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-2.html#ixzz2Z6ZK5rFV

Indeed Muslims help built temples. ;)

That does not prove your claim that all over India Muslims pray at Hindu temples ;) this is where a Muslim shrine is also situated hence the Hindu-Muslims both ask for favours from Saint as well as Hindu god.

An empty temple in Held kashmir NOT India which was handed over to Muslims for taking care.

Your claim earlier was i believe in rage for those 45 Hindus who keep fast. Seems it dint set well with you hence you come up with claim that hey whats the big deal all over India Muslims are working as priests or Pundits in Hindu temples :lol:

:lol: ........more 'honest' answers. ....

1. Maharishi Vidya Mandir is NOT a 'hindu missionary school' (its strange that you spell its name in small letters :azn: )

2. For someone who claims to have read 40% of Geeta .....you cannot even spell that right :tounge:. If you have indeed read the 'Shlokas' then you must know Sanskrit, right ?

3. The temple in Rameswaram is a SHIVA temple and NOT a Ram temple. :cheesy:

4. Rudra Abhishekam (all in caps ......someone who respects Hinduism would know this) takes 1 hour to perform. Did you keep vrath for 1 hour ? :azn: ........btw in which month did you perform 'Rudra Abhishekam' ?

5. Hindus Don't have 'Prayers' .

Next time keep your lies to yourself.....its really embarrassing for other hindus who are trying desperately to stay 'secular'

call me lier ,I don't care, its not views which makes me,but my actions.
yes u r rite rudra abhisheikh is just one hour, but wen it it was done during our school days its clocked 3.30 pm . my school was 18 km away from my home in NH37 (guess my location) ,n d east west corridor highway had just started thus pathetic road condition which tolled the time.
Shiva temple thing:my apologies , typing mistake.
hindu don't have prayers: u can add Hindus don't have gods but bhagawans.
well I studied in mvm for 11 years and they made us say all sort of prayers.
Sanskrit was compulsory till class 5 . do u expect me to remember after decade. I don't understand. y m I proving myself to some1 who is just flaming.

i am agree with you.......this Hindu and Muslim stuff better to keep separate......nothing is gonna to come out with all this drama.......totally different people different culture and believe........

i really fail to understand ,why some people get tooo much emotional.........about Hindu Muslim harmony .....

i believe this type of emotional fools are very less in % ...........................

in point of view, better to keep proper distance with each other.....

only just pay respect each other .....that will be more than sufficient

This is what Jinnah said. I think you are the most obedient student of his TWO-NATION THEORY. Islam is not a race. Hence, you can not divide Indians on the basis of Islam or any such thing. India's strength lies in his diversity and pluralism. This was our HISTORY and this will be our FUTURE.

call me lier ,I don't care, its not views which makes me,but my actions.
yes u r rite rudra abhisheikh is just one hour, but wen it it was done during our school days its clocked 3.30 pm . my school was 18 km away from my home in NH37 (guess my location) ,n d east west corridor highway had just started thus pathetic road condition which tolled the time.
Shiva temple thing:my apologies , typing mistake.
hindu don't have prayers: u can add Hindus don't have gods but bhagawans.
well I studied in mvm for 11 years and they made us say all sort of prayers.
Sanskrit was compulsory till class 5 . do u expect me to remember after decade. I don't understand. y m I proving myself to some1 who is just flaming.

More embarrassment .....

1. Rudra Abhishekam CANNOT be done in a school. Another lie. :no:

2. If your prayers were in english then they are NOT Hindu prayers. If it was sanskrit, you would know what they were called. Please tell us.

3. Hindus do have 'gods' .... but no 'prayers' , so wrong again.

BTW what is your mother tongue ?

"you can not divide Indians on the basis of Islam" - ideal situation and theoretically desirable. But not feasible. All of my relative were thrown out of Shahr in 89. Besides the existence of Pakistan itself confirms that the Two Nation Theory may not be palatable to you, yet it is real. Besides Islam is not a race - true. But it is more than that and has its own structure and social customs that imposes upon new converts to wean them away from the native cultures they belonged to. For example, the Rajputs of Pakistan would be quite different from those of India.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-3.html#ixzz2Z6eEySLl
This is what Jinnah said. I think you are the most obedient student of his TWO-NATION THEORY. Islam is not a race. Hence, you can not divide Indians on the basis of Islam or any such thing. India's strength lies in his diversity and pluralism. This was our HISTORY and this will be our FUTURE.

How did you manage to translate 'culture' into 'Race' ? ? ?

India has already been divided on the basis of Islam. The new parts are called pakistan and Bangladesh................. are you too living in a parallel universe ?

Our immediate History will certainly not be our Future.

"divided on the basis of Islam" - and was almost divided again in 1990. My district would have gone to the 'Pure Land'. On what basis? Right. :D

India has already been divided on the basis of Islam. The new parts are called pakistan and Bangladesh................. are you too living in a parallel universe ?

"you can not divide Indians on the basis of Islam" - ideal situation and theoretically desirable. But not feasible. All of my relative were thrown out of Shahr in 89. Besides the existence of Pakistan itself confirms that the Two Nation Theory may not be palatable to you, yet it is real. Besides Islam is not a race - true. But it is more than that and has its own structure and social customs that imposes upon new converts to wean them away from the native cultures they belonged to. For example, the Rajputs of Pakistan would be quite different from those of India.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-tihar-keep-ramzan-fast-3.html#ixzz2Z6eEySLl
I sympathize with you for the uncalled for incident. But, do you know why Islamization took place in Kashmir. Read Nehru(he was a Kashmiri). You will understand that it takes two to equal.

Again, Muslims/Hindus of Bengal and Muslims/Hindus of Kerala or Kashmir are totally different. Then, what would you say???

my school did it, can't help. every year they do in school compound,where they do have a small saraswati temple.
well it was written both in English n Sanskrit . I can't remember d names . guru bramha guru Vishnu guru devoted maheshwara... (guru puja??) . awahanam samarpayami sri gurucharane kamalevyo namaha(pardon if m mistaking its been a decade)

ps theres nothing called embarrassment wen you r speaking truth

I sympathize with you for the uncalled for incident. But, do you know why Islamization took place in Kashmir. Read Nehru(he was a Kashmiri). You will understand that it takes two to equal.

Islamization took place because Kashmir's are Muslim. Its as simple as that.

There are 22 other states in India which had the same problems as Kashmir. You wont get any sympathy here.

Again, Muslims/Hindus of Bengal and Muslims/Hindus of Kerala or Kashmir are totally different. Then, what would you say???

I would say "Thank God they are Not in Majority there"

Do Hindus of East/west/North/South India belong to different religions due to different cultures???

India was divided thousand times in the History and also united thousand one times.Read the history of India of at least 3000 years.

"Islamization took place in Kashmir" - It is still taking place. Mattan is the only place where there is no such thing. No wonder it has a 'Hindu' majority. Nehru has many faults. But Sheikh was equally shrewd. But this not just a game between politicians. The people of Kashmir threw Kashmiris out. A few deaths of Pandits in the valley did not. Check out any sources of the Pandit exodus. You will know the role played by the people. The same people we still love.

Muslims and Hindus of Bengal are largely docile and not so violent. Still small incidents of Hindu massacres do come out.

There is no difference between Hindus and Muslims in Kerala. Both have beef, alcohol. In other ways also there are no differences between the two. It is not exactly pluralism. It is like 'living as the Romans do' that is giving up individualism.

Come on. I was staying quiet. You are more Hindu than many others here. You don't have to beg for a certificate of Secularism or anything. But staying as you are is difficult. Increasingly difficult. If you are a Muslim you may be ostracized. In any case best wishes.
my school did it, can't help. every year they do in school compound,where they do have a small saraswati temple.
well it was written both in English n Sanskrit . I can't remember d names . guru bramha guru Vishnu guru devoted maheshwara... (guru puja??) . awahanam samarpayami sri gurucharane kamalevyo namaha(pardon if m mistaking its been a decade)

Another lie......

Rudra Abhishekam is NEVER done in a Saraswati temple.

Saraswati temple is for Devi Saraswati who is wife of Brahma, and is godess of knowledge.

Rudra Abhishekam is done for SHIVA in a Shiva Temple.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove here ....but you are not getting any closer.

BTW, the stotram you have mentioned is indeed parts of the Guru Stotram i.e. salutation to your Guru (Teacher)

Its not a Hindu prayer but part of our Sanskriti i.e. culture.

I don't deny this - "united thousand one times"
But I shudder to think of the dreams of many subcontinental Muslims. they also want to unite Hindustan again. But only under the banner of Islam.
Do Hindus of East/west/North/South India belong to different religions due to different cultures???

India was divided thousand times in the History and also united thousand one times.Read the history of India of at least 3000 years.

For the Hindus the culture and religion is closely intermixed. Our culture stems from our religion. Which is why Hindus all over the world have similar culture and value systems.

Political division is not the same a cultural division. Cultural divisions is what the Muslims and christian experienced. For the Hindu there was no Division. Maybe its you who should read the history of India for the last 3000 years.

Back
Top Bottom