What's new

42% of underage married girls from Pakistan

Lol express tribune is being used by Indians to share their rape shame.

BS and untimely news, as usual from a Indian propaganda press in Pakistan.

batman you can differ with the data statistic but not the issue.

the OP is a pakistani... also, Indians do not need to hide their shame on India's rape statistics from Pakistanis since Pakistan has 22% higher instances of per capita rapes than India..

When someone makes a claim there has to be a source behind it. I am a journalist and collect statistics but i have not come across that figure.

I have been searching for evidence for your claims but couldn't find anything except this... :lol:

Rapes statistics - countries compared - Nationmaster

It states India has a rate of 1.7 rapes per 100,000 (which was 1.8 in 2010 I might add) while according to this report Pakistan is 0 but the correct figure would be something like 0.022 or 0.0101... something like that anyway. So that proves this data false unless you can bring a source. Another thing... this is a per capita measure (whether u measure out of 1000 or 100,000)... any link that corroborates your beautiful claims. :lol:

When someone makes a claim there has to be a source behind it. I am a journalist and collect statistics but i have not come across that figure.

I have been searching for evidence for your claims but couldn't find anything except this... :lol:

It states India has a rate of 1.7 rapes per 100,000 (which was 1.8 in 2010 I might add) while according to this report Pakistan is 0 but the correct figure would be something like 0.022 or 0.0101... something like that anyway. So that proves this data false unless you can bring a source. Another thing... this is a per capita measure (whether u measure out of 1000 or 100,000)... any link that corroborates your beautiful claims. :lol:

Why the deafening silence after rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

In Pakistan a rape every 2 hours translates to 4400 rapes in an year translates to 2.4 rapes per 100,000 population. The same figure for India is 1.8 as per UN figures

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, if you are done with throwing around ill informed non sense which is off topic, lets get back to the topic of discussion..

And if I take these values from a Pakistani paper

http://tribune.com.pk/story/88177/human-rights-day-torture-number-one-crime-against-women-children/

Human-Rights-Day-640x480.jpg

It translates to 4.7 rapes per 100,000 population in Pakistan..
{ (991+4941+2333) * 100000 / 176,000,000}

Happy now ?

good that we are not following the weird western model..
here they have strict regulations about marriage,any under 18 cannot marry.
But they have no regulation about having sex and getting pregnant..Not all but many Girls and boys of 12 and 13 year old are at it like rabbits and seeing a 14 year old mother is quite common...
Parents can do nothing about it...as they dont have any legal rights...

But they have no regulation about having sex and getting pregnant..Not all but many Girls and boys of 12 and 13 year old are at it like rabbits and seeing a 14 year old mother is quite common...
You sure about the bold part?

Parents can do many things about it and among them is ki danda utaye aur chaalu ho jaaye .
Western parents are not as strict as our parents were on these cases.

You sure about the bold part?

yes..positive...

Legally i cannot stop my hypothetical daughter from going out with boys at any age,and if she gets pregnant , i cant do anything.Most of the time these teenage mothers are awful with childcare as they themselves are juveniles and the baby's grand parents end up taking care of the child...

Human Rights Day:

Happy now ?

I am deeply impressed that your information is based on surveys and charts and accumulated information from rights groups... which a lot of illiterates deny.

In either case there are some things I saw in Lucknow and Hyderabad in your country which make me a little inconfident that proper statistics are collected in India or negative aspects are reported. A Pakistani relative visiting was hounded constantly by your police who wanted him to remove any pictures of cows and poor infrastructure in India. As you showed yourself there are conflicting reports on rape in Pakistan.

Basically no one really knows if the figures for india are correct. I will show you this which will prove the 1.8 figure for India is also disputed.

The idea that rape is often just a woman crying foul after a night of consensual sex seems to be deeply ingrained in the psyche of Indian police all across the country.

For instance, in the Tehelka story, nearly 17 of the 30 policemen interviewed by the magazine believed that “real” rape cases are rare: “There are cases but 70 percent involve consensual sex. Only if someone sees, or the money is denied, it gets turned into rape”

Delhi gang-rape: in India, anger is overtaking fear | Suzanne Moore | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

All of this is unconfirmed because only registered cases are being considered. Otherwise there are cases that are unregistered.

Human Rights Day:

Happy now ?

I am deeply impressed that your information is based on surveys and charts and accumulated information from rights groups... which a lot of illiterates deny.

In either case there are some things I saw in Lucknow and Hyderabad in your country which make me a little inconfident that proper statistics are collected in India or negative aspects are reported. A Pakistani relative visiting was hounded constantly by your police who wanted him to remove any pictures of cows and poor infrastructure in India. As you showed yourself there are conflicting reports on rape in Pakistan.

Basically no one really knows if the figures for india are correct. I will show you this which will prove the 1.8 figure for India is also disputed.

The idea that rape is often just a woman crying foul after a night of consensual sex seems to be deeply ingrained in the psyche of Indian police all across the country.

For instance, in the Tehelka story, nearly 17 of the 30 policemen interviewed by the magazine believed that “real” rape cases are rare: “There are cases but 70 percent involve consensual sex. Only if someone sees, or the money is denied, it gets turned into rape”

Delhi gang-rape: in India, anger is overtaking fear | Suzanne Moore | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

All of this is unconfirmed because only registered cases are being considered. Otherwise there are cases that are unregistered.

@haviZsultan Same is the case in Pakistan too bro. Girls are often threatened by the culprits that if they go to Police they will kill their parents. Many don't report because of social stigma.

Just today in India, a girl was threatened by the rapist that if she testifies against them, they will rape her sister too. Since there has been huge support for rape victims recently, she told the Police about this threat.

I can go on and on about why these cases are not reported in your and my country both.

Ever heard of child protection and social services. Even the child molesters are registered. Parents can charge the person too. There are laws there. Talking of US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of child protection and social services. Even the child molesters are registered. Parents can charge the person too. There are laws there. Talking of US.

no,
you can go to police only if one is adult and one is minor...But cant do anything if both are minors of same age group...

Of course, there are cases that are unregistered and there are cases that are falsely accused too.No one really knows real number of rape cases in any country in the world.

@t the topic... there need to be some solid measures that need to be taken to protect women in the country. Also among a great number of the sex workers in Karachi and Lahore it has been openly stated by them that they have been raped in the past. Jenna Jameson claims she was raped in the past too...

Voilence against women needs to be stopped at all costs. Solid measures need to be taken in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom