What's new

41 nation Islamic Military Alliance to formally kick off

I hope the Saudis don't "kick off" the alliance to Yemen...
If the Yemeni legitimate government asks, they will help, this is one of the principles of the alliance..

:smokin: No credibility till 40,000 Troops make a base in Palestine state and Palestine gets Airforce/navy port

What is the point of this coalition if all it does is dance around Israel and ignore the elephant in room

First level of credibility , Free Independent Palestine , and Coalition force opens Airforce base and Naval Port in Palestine

:cheers:

1- Independent state for Palestine
2- Rebuild Syria like it was before
3- Rebuild Iraq/ Libya

Then we will talk about any Governance issues

All these leaders can meet up drink coffee , drink tea. Have Halwa , and pistacios and icecream and make big plans

Palestine state first , then we talk

Absolutely no killing in Yamen or Talk of killing in Iran they are free independent nations with other human beings ...

NO Rocket science fix Palestine Indepdence issue
Seems like you wanted to hit a tree but missed the whole forest.. I suggest you take a good look at the purpose of this Islamic alliance or coalition:

Information on the Islamic Coalition IMCTC

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/information-on-the-islamic-coalition-imctc.529738/#post-10033356

:smokin: No credibility till 40,000 Troops make a base in Palestine state and Palestine gets Airforce/navy port

What is the point of this coalition if all it does is dance around Israel and ignore the elephant in room

First level of credibility , Free Independent Palestine , and Coalition force opens Airforce base and Naval Port in Palestine

3- Rebuild Iraq/ Libya

All these leaders can meet up drink coffee , drink tea. Have Halwa , and pistacios and icecream and make big plans

Absolutely no killing in Yamen or Talk of killing in Iran they are free independent nations with other human beings ...

You are asking impossible from this early days of this alliance brother . Most of these Moslem states in this alliance have no creditable armies for such a campaign against this state .
And even if they could , how would they challenge a NUCLEAR state like Israel built and armed by your enemies for decades for war ??? Patience will be required here not insults and fear from fellow Moslems to a Islamic coalition .
And I also noticed . but I see no connection why you and others bring this Iran into this ? And Why you fear for Iran ? Why do you lot give this state such importance for ..
you should have also included Iran in this of betrayal and being a leading party in destruction of Syria and Iraq too . Sounds fair this ...

Last edited:

3- Rebuild Iraq/ Libya

You forgot Kashmir!!

So you mean they are different from the historic leaders I mentioned above? how? do you respect those figures?
Historic leaders have nothing to do with modern day arab puppets if they were alive today they would crusifiy them for what they have done

You are avoiding the question. I am asking you about your opinion of these historic figures.
They had good and bad like any other historical figure everything they did was allowed in their time but not in modern days

upload_2017-11-23_2-15-32.jpeg

23 November 2017

General Raheel Sharif, the military commander of the Islamic Military Coalition to Combat Terrorism, said during the meeting, " confronting the phenomenon of extremism and terrorism is one of the greatest challenges facing the world, especially Islamic countries.While the task of countering terrorism is becoming increasingly complex and requires a lot of resources, terrorist organizations continue to pose real threats to global security and stability."

He pointed out that the Islamic military alliance to fight terrorism provides a practical umbrella for the unification of the efforts of Islamic countries members of the alliance, stressing that the solidarity of Islamic countries and coordination efforts will ensure the success of the Islamic alliance in its fight against terrorism.

https://aawsat.com/home/article/1092196/ولي-العهد-السعودي-يفتتح-الاجتماع-الأول-لوزراء-دفاع-التحالف-الإسلامي-لمحاربة

Last edited:
You have police to treat common criminals, and you have these to treat terrorists.. can you see the purpose clearly?

I want to inform people that this is not some sort of projection of power to external countries. Every time someone brings this up with me, they have the totally wrong concept. Like you mention, this is about confronting rogue citizens within these countries.

I hope the Saudis don't "kick off" the alliance to Yemen...
SHUT UP you Monkey

View attachment 438686

23 November 2017

General Rahim Sharif, the military commander of the Islamic Military Coalition to Combat Terrorism, said during the meeting, " confronting the phenomenon of extremism and terrorism is one of the greatest challenges facing the world, especially Islamic countries.While the task of countering terrorism is becoming increasingly complex and requires a lot of resources, terrorist organizations continue to pose real threats to global security and stability."

He pointed out that the Islamic military alliance to fight terrorism provides a practical umbrella for the unification of the efforts of Islamic countries members of the alliance, stressing that the solidarity of Islamic countries and coordination efforts will ensure the success of the Islamic alliance in its fight against terrorism.

https://aawsat.com/home/article/1092196/ولي-العهد-السعودي-يفتتح-الاجتماع-الأول-لوزراء-دفاع-التحالف-الإسلامي-لمحاربة
who is that General Rahim Sharif !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom