What's new

41 nation Islamic Military Alliance to formally kick off

:smokin: No credibility till 40,000 Troops make a base in Palestine state and Palestine gets Airforce/navy port

What is the point of this coalition if all it does is dance around Israel and ignore the elephant in room

First level of credibility , Free Independent Palestine , and Coalition force opens Airforce base and Naval Port in Palestine

:cheers:

1- Independent state for Palestine
2- Rebuild Syria like it was before
3- Rebuild Iraq/ Libya

Then we will talk about any Governance issues

All these leaders can meet up drink coffee , drink tea. Have Halwa , and pistacios and icecream and make big plans

Palestine state first , then we talk

Absolutely no killing in Yamen or Talk of killing in Iran they are free independent nations with other human beings ...

NO Rocket science fix Palestine Indepdence issue
I wish I could upvote this a hundred times. True words bro. This sham of an alliance will only serve to protect Saudi Royal family.

A credible alliance would improve cooperation not divide the countries. They'd share the techs which would collectively make the stronger. Pakistan can share nukes and ICBMs with Egypt, Iran and Lebanon to put Israel within striking range. Pakistan, Iran and Turkey could cooperate on missile system development it will save them a lot of efforts individually. This should be the first step. Establish military cooperation and weapon sharing between them. After that talk some sense to Myanmar. If they ignore, a military option would work. Establish military bases in Palestine. And when its done pit some nukes and ICBMs in those bases. You don't have to attack Israel.

And of course no killing in Yemen. Rebuild Iraq, Libya, Syria.

After that give some nukes and ICBMs to Turkey, Indonesia, BD, Uzbekistan, Sudan to cover as much area as possible within striking range.
None of these are impossible to do if you actually have the intention for well being of Muslims. But the kind of alliance we're having will only cause problems for us.

Raheel Sharif it was a mistake in translation, the original Arabic article says Raheel..I'll fix it..
I wish I could upvote this a hundred times. True words bro. This sham of an alliance will only serve to protect Saudi Royal family.

A credible alliance would improve cooperation not divide the countries. They'd share the techs which would collectively make the stronger. Pakistan can share nukes and ICBMs with Egypt, Iran and Lebanon to put Israel within striking range. Pakistan, Iran and Turkey could cooperate on missile system development it will save them a lot of efforts individually. This should be the first step. Establish military cooperation and weapon sharing between them. After that talk some sense to Myanmar. If they ignore, a military option would work. Establish military bases in Palestine. And when its done pit some nukes and ICBMs in those bases. You don't have to attack Israel.

After that give some nukes and ICBMs to Turkey, Indonesia, BD, Uzbekistan, Sudan to cover as much area as possible within striking range.
None of these are impossible to do if you actually have the intention for well being of Muslims. But the kind of alliance we're having will only cause problems for us.

Read this, it might enlighten you about this alliance and its purposes:

Information on the Islamic Coalition IMCTC
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/information-on-the-islamic-coalition-imctc.529738/

So do you feel any sense of belonging to these historic events?

Or maybe you feel a belonging to this:

Man, you really hit it out the park this time Azzo. Wonderful and true comment.

Pakistan can share nukes and ICBMs with Egypt

Please for love of god ABSOLUTELY NOT. Egypt and Arabs want nothing to do with nukes and the type of horrendous outcomes that come with them. They are terrible weapons and should never be used in any situation.

Also, that's not how IMAFT works and neither is that its purpose.

It's even in the name.

I-Islamic
M-Military
A-Alliance
to
F-Fight
T-Terrorism

It's not NATO and it isn't a regular military Alliance. Which is why it's so perplexing that Iran isn't apart of it.

Establish military bases in Palestine.

Not how IMAFT works

done pit some nukes and ICBMs in those bases.

Not how IMAFT works.

no killing in Yemen. Rebuild Iraq, Libya, Syria.

1) The Saudi Government is supporting the legitimate Yemeni government and fighting a terrorist group called the Houthis.
2) That is not how IMAFT is supposed to work.

The Umma that defeated the Persians in AlQadisiyya under the leadership of Rashidun Caliph Omar.
The Umma that entered Al Quds for the first time and saw the keys of Quds handed to Omar.
The Umma that took over large parts of the Mediterranean and defeated the Byzantines with Islam's first Navy in "Dhat Alsawari" under Muawiya.
The Umma that defeated the Crusaders and took back Quds under Salah Al din
The Umma that defeated the Mongols in Ain Jalut under Qutuz
The Umma that took Constantinople under Mohamed Al Fatih
Anything a bit recent "respected" Arab...

Man, you really hit it out the park this time Azzo. Wonderful and true comment.

Please for love of god ABSOLUTELY NOT. Egypt and Arabs want nothing to do with nukes and the type of horrendous outcomes that come with them. They are terrible weapons and should never be used in any situation.

Also, that's not how IMAFT works and neither is that its purpose.

It's even in the name.

I-Islamic
M-Military
A-Alliance
to
F-Fight
T-Terrorism

It's not NATO and it isn't a regular military Alliance. Which is why it's so perplexing that Iran isn't apart of it.

Not how IMAFT works

Not how IMAFT works.

1) The Saudi Government is supporting the legitimate Yemeni government and fighting a terrorist group called the Houthis.
2) That is not how IMAFT is supposed to work.
So there is no reason for its existence. Only a tool to protect Al Saud family and their terroristic ideology. While more and more Arab lands will be trampled by others. @AZADPAKISTAN2009

And who is Saudi to decide who is legitimate and who is terrorist? Qatar is terrorist, Iran is Terrorist, Assad is terrorist and only Al Saud scums are good guys.

There is no reason for any coalition , faction or NWO

The main problem has been there Palestine , which needs to be governed by Palestinians and Coalition force should provide protection against Airforce agression

What else rebuiding of Syria/Iraq , reasonable ask

I am not buying this "Statement of Terrorism this or that" all I see is big rich countries droping bombs on poor nations like Yamen or thretening other nation like Labnoon to score cookie points

Fix the core issue don't dance around the Israel elephant in room

Russia did many people a favor by helping end humanitarian crisis in Syria

So there is no reason for its existence.

So now we are pretending groups like the Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc no longer exist?

You want to know the reason for IMAFT's existence?

Militants Kill 235 at Sufi Mosque in Egypt’s Deadliest Terrorist Attack
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/24/world/middleeast/mosque-attack-egypt.html

Only a tool to protect Al Saud family

Wrong

their terroristic ideology.

What are you talking about?

And who is Saudi to decide who is legitimate and who is terrorist?

Saudi's aren't the only ones placing targets. All member states have equal say in who attacks who.

Qatar is terrorist, Iran is Terrorist, Assad is terrorist and only Al Saud scums are good guys.

Qatar is supporting terrorists, Assad is a mass-murdering dictator.

So now we are pretending groups like the Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc no longer exist?

You want to know the reason for IMAFT's existence?
And now we're gonna pretend that Saudi didn't back these groups?

I know the reason behind IMFAT's existence. And that's to protect Al Saud scums. Because this joke of an alliance is going to stop incidents like this from happening. All you'll be getting is an impotent orgy like OIC.
What are you talking about?
You know very well. A Sufi mosque was attacked in Egypt. You know who doesn't consider sufis as Muslims? It's the wahabists. They also don't consider Shias as Muslims. This ideology breeds extremism. And you know who spreads this.

Qatar is supporting terrorists, Assad is a mass-murdering dictator.
Its the Saudis supporting terrorists. The whole world knows this. Assad was doing fine before West started making problems inside Syria. Same with Gaddafi.

if you want Iran to have nukes my friend then you should please look else where for them not Pakistan

They are very expensive and not cheap or easy to get hold off best start a fund then

if you want Iran to have nukes my friend then you should please look else where for them not Pakistan

They are very expensive and not cheap or easy to get hold off best start a fund then
They can give you the money. Last O checked they are significantly richer than you. Although this is only an option when you have a real alliance. Not a bs like this one.

The 41-member bloc of all Sunni nations was launched by Saudi Arabia in late 2015 with a view to fighting terrorism.

When the Turkish government and the Gulf countries themselves support terrorists rampaging in Syria, I wonder what other definition of terrorism is put out by this 41 nation bloc.

stooges of zionists. will the ameer ul momineen mr donald trump address his soldiers this time? are the muslim leaders out of their fuc*ing mind?

In one breath you stated the usual Shia rhetoric about Arabs, with a difference that you extended it to rest of the dozen states and in next breath you start making inquiries! Now for which one you need reply?

Irony is that person who rejected Saudi offer of joining Islamic alliance on Pakistan's behalf in order to please Shia voters, is being cursed on social media by same tribe!

The thing here is its a news on an important development in the region, and you need not to boil your blood due to jealousy, un less you are at loss!?

When the Turkish government and the Gulf countries themselves support terrorists rampaging in Syria, I wonder what other definition of terrorism is put out by this 41 nation bloc.

RAW is surely at loss

Oh a Saudi led Muslim coalition? what rubbish! Ultra Pure Non Sense... This shit is a pure failure.

And where is Raheel btw? Wouldn't be surprised if he left early on... a silly decision.

General Rahil Sharif is the first CnC of this alliance!
See alliance is taking off on solid and professional grounds, it can't be any rubbish and nonsense because terrorism against Muslims needed to be uncovered and US is not going to do it! We Muslims have to do it our selves and best way to know the about the gurus of regional terrorism is to share intelligence.
Secondly, these states are ever more secure and connected with such alliance, where Saudi Arabia is playing the role of leadership and providing a platform to clarify all confusions and getting united.

Read this, it might enlighten you about this alliance and its purposes:

Information on the Islamic Coalition IMCTC
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/information-on-the-islamic-coalition-imctc.529738/

Don't waste your time on brain washed... there brains are closed.
Their brains can't even think that why 41 nations along with there govts. are not aligned with their ideology! and who are they..... a group of Shia in Pakistan and Bangladesh!
If they wish to learn, they would google the basic info. in case they were not born at the time of formation of alliance.
Just toy with their hate overflow, that's what I do.

Paws to the west and zionists
Of course and I believe you holy man.

I don't get why people are against this alliance, they keep shouting "ummah ummah ummah" but then criticize it whenever the Islamic world takes a step closer to unity. This is a positive development and I am hopeful for the future.
Umma is word of Quran and those who don't like alliance are people who follow hadees, given to them by Templars.
There's a difference..... you see.

Why are some section of Moslems cry against such a noble act of unity amongst Moslem brothers . I don’t know . Fitna is a disease .

To get your answer, you need to read Islamic history. There is an idiom in Urdu 'asteen ka sanp' this fits to such people who create fitna. Basically they them self feel threatened.
Don't worry intel. sharing among Islamic states is going to expose this fitna, which is rising in every state one after another.

this saudi prince is truly hideous.. inside and out

he would be working somewhere in a gas station overseas if it wasn't for being born in a royal family

I never see you tribe praising the person who founded this nation!
Not everyone is saint or angle, he can be termed successful as long people his nation are not working at gas stations abroad and find foreign regimes more worthy than their own.

I hope the Saudis don't "kick off" the alliance to Yemen...

Yemen is part of alliance from beginning. so don't just keep hoping, try to inform your self a bit better.
Thus far only two states refused to join :
1) Iran
2) Pakistan

They can give you the money. Last O checked they are significantly richer than you. Although this is only an option when you have a real alliance. Not a bs like this one.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t the case with Iran it’s the worlds 6th largest oil producer Unlike Bangladesh the worlds clothing sweatshop of cheap labour .
Bangladesh currently is not the beacon of Islamic governance so better not lecture others on how to do things .

Its not about cheap or priced, its about international obligation, we can not proliferate, nor we can share nukes since we are not recognized nuclear power like P-5.

anyways wish best of luck to this alliance if it ever materialized.

Hindu backed terrorism!:lol:

If you are familiar with the Middle East you should certainly know that ISIS was born in Iraq, and you should also know that it was in response to the US invasion and occupation, and the chaos that resulted from it..then it spread to Syria who had sided against Iraq.. so it is safe to say that DAESH nucleus was Iraqi, formed by the elite guard or what was left of it.. and of course some rich Arabs would have backed it up against the US, like they have backed up Taliban against Soviets.. there are just too many Arab Billionaires who can do that independently, So it is not fair to blame the GCC governments for creating Terrorism organizations..the facts on the ground speak for themselves..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom