What's new

41 nation Islamic Military Alliance to formally kick off

[QUOTE="FunkyGen, post: 10027005, member: 153658

Well, honestly if it does that it's actually worth. We're long past the stage of worrying about Muslims in the world. Let's shun them and accept this "Holy" alliance.[/QUOTE]
this is the test of our time. the day we accept anything which is wrong we will fall below the lowest level of faith and end up in ultimate failure in the next world. we have two clear paths in front of us in real world and it was described in hadiths as well. one path is to ignore our instructions, follow the material benefits, get riches of this world for few years and then go to hell. the other is to follow the instructions, show some spine, sacrifice for the truth and get the ultimate glory . the pathway to hell is easy, beautiful, comfortable and the pathway to heaven is tough and thorny. we have been told this and now the choice is ours.

the so-called Islamic alliance is really an Israeli alliance!

and if this really is an Islamic alliance why are these nations doing nothing to stop the Burmese monkeys from killing Muslims?

Why only Burmese??? There are many flash points and wars in Muslim world itself...First you should put your own house in order before complaining about Non Muslim nations??? Did this Islamic allienace could save millions of people dying in Syria???

Why are some section of Moslems cry against such a noble act of unity amongst Moslem brothers . I don’t know . Fitna is a disease .
Your difenition of unity is wrong

Don't you see this is zio western backed alliance under false name of fighting terrorism instead of the western powers send their soldiers they will send muslims to kill muslims

Don't you see this is zio western backed alliance under false name of fighting terrorism instead of the western powers send their soldiers they will send muslims to kill muslims

No no . All I see from you is fear and discord . To say 41 Moslem nations will do the bidding of non Moslems is disgraceful

Through out Islamic history it is not the majority of Moslems who cause fitna and strive in their Moslem lands . No . But the tiny minority amongst them who are the real kufr bidders in this .

You have a different definition of unity since you belong to a different Umma so I don't think you have a say in anything related to it, and correct me if I am wrong or if you feel a sense of unity with:

The Umma that defeated the Persians in AlQadisiyya under the leadership of Rashidun Caliph Omar.
The Umma that entered Al Quds for the first time and saw the keys of Quds handed to Omar.
The Umma that took over large parts of the Mediterranean and defeated the Byzantines with Islam's first Navy in "Dhat Alsawari" under Muawiya.
The Umma that defeated the Crusaders and took back Quds under Salah Al din
The Umma that defeated the Mongols in Ain Jalut under Qutuz
The Umma that took Constantinople under Mohamed Al Fatih

So do you feel any sense of belonging to these historic events?

Or maybe you feel a belonging to this:

Mongol invasion of Baghdad with the help of Ibn Al Alqami
Safavid alliance with the Portuguese to halt the Ottoman expansion into Europe (Europe would've been Muslim)
Islamic republic of Iran attacking Iraq and holding Iraqi prisoners and trialing them as if they were Persian citizens who committed treason.

I don't know what you are talking about with your sectarian nonsense even though you claim to be a libral
You have a different definition of unity since you belong to a different Umma so I don't think you have a say in anything related to it, and correct me if I am wrong or if you feel a sense of unity with:

The Umma that defeated the Persians in AlQadisiyya under the leadership of Rashidun Caliph Omar.
The Umma that entered Al Quds for the first time and saw the keys of Quds handed to Omar.
The Umma that took over large parts of the Mediterranean and defeated the Byzantines with Islam's first Navy in "Dhat Alsawari" under Muawiya.
The Umma that defeated the Crusaders and took back Quds under Salah Al din
The Umma that defeated the Mongols in Ain Jalut under Qutuz
The Umma that took Constantinople under Mohamed Al Fatih

So do you feel any sense of belonging to these historic events?

Or maybe you feel a belonging to this:

Mongol invasion of Baghdad with the help of Ibn Al Alqami
Safavid alliance with the Portuguese to halt the Ottoman expansion into Europe (Europe would've been Muslim)
Islamic republic of Iran attacking Iraq and holding Iraqi prisoners and trialing them as if they were Persian citizens who committed treason.

No no . All I see from you is fear and discord . To say 41 Moslem nations will do the bidding of non Moslems is disgraceful

Through out Islamic history it is not the majority of Moslems who cause fitna and strive in their Moslem lands . No . But the tiny minority amongst them who are the real kufr bidders in this .
How they are muslims and their governments are all puppets for the west

I don't know what you are talking about with your sectarian nonsense even though you claim to be a libral

How they are muslims and their governments are all puppets for the west

You should stop taking this high moral ground here my friend . in classing who is a good Moslem or not in this alliance .Your opposition can easily Describe the so called Islamic Republics of this world we have so many of them amongst us . Who have openly committed crimes against Moslems in their alliance with non-Moslems ... ?

I don't get why people are against this alliance, they keep shouting "ummah ummah ummah" but then criticize it whenever the Islamic world takes a step closer to unity. This is a positive development and I am hopeful for the future.
Ummah and ummah unite under its own leadership and not under zionist alliance that it's goal to fight muslims

You should stop taking this high moral ground here my friend . in classing who is a good Moslem or not in this alliance .Your opposition can easily Describe the so called Islamic Republics of this world we have so many of them amongst us . Who have openly committed crimes against Moslems in their alliance with non-Moslems ... ?
Islamic alliance under zionist leadership:rofl:

Islamic alliance under zionist leadership:rofl:

When have you ever called the Islamic leadership something other than (insert insult here; zionist, kafir..etc) leadership?

Your kind have been basically been calling Islamic Ummah leaders bad names since 661H (Prophet died in 632H) so from Muawiya of Umayyads until .............. King Salman. So it is nothing new, why should we even care about what your kind has to say about our leaders.

The most important figures in our history, when it comes to real world achievements, are dissed by your kind and in your cultural heritage.

Omar the defeater of the Persians
Khalid ibn alwalid defeater of the Romans
Salah Al din defeater of the Crusaders
Qutuz the first one to ever defeat the Mongols
and many many more.

you don't respect these figures, they are either "Monafiqs" , Zionsits, or flat out infidels. They are all not part of what you call "Mo'mineen" they are not respected.

You stand against the Rashidun, the Umayyads in the east and the west (Andalus) the Abbasid, the Ottomans, the Sauds, the Hashemites..etc

If all of these figures and lineages, who spread and oversaw Islamic culture over vast swathes of land, are all not representatives of your imaginary "Islamic Ummah" then who the hell does?

As I said before. Objectively, you are part of a different Ummah.

:smokin: No credibility till 40,000 Troops make a base in Palestine state and Palestine gets Airforce/navy port

What is the point of this coalition if all it does is dance around Israel and ignore the elephant in room

First level of credibility , Free Independent Palestine , and Coalition force opens Airforce base and Naval Port in Palestine

:cheers:

1- Independent state for Palestine
2- Rebuild Syria like it was before
3- Rebuild Iraq/ Libya

Then we will talk about any Governance issues

All these leaders can meet up drink coffee , drink tea. Have Halwa , and pistacios and icecream and make big plans

Palestine state first , then we talk

Absolutely no killing in Yamen or Talk of killing in Iran they are free independent nations with other human beings ...

NO Rocket science fix Palestine Indepdence issue

Last edited:
When have you ever called the Islamic leadership something other than (insert insult here; zionist, kafir..etc) leadership?

Your kind have been basically been calling Islamic Ummah leaders bad names since 661H (Prophet died in 632H) so from Muawiya of Umayyads until .............. King Salman. So it is nothing new, why should we even care about what your kind has to say about our leaders.

The most important figures in our history, when it comes to real world achievements, are dissed by your kind and in your cultural heritage.

Omar the defeater of the Persians
Khalid ibn alwalid defeater of the Romans
Salah Al din defeater of the Crusaders
Qutuz the first one to ever defeat the Mongols
and many many more.

you don't respect these figures, they are either "Monafiqs" , Zionsits, or flat out infidels. They are all not part of what you call "Mo'mineen" they are not respected.

You stand against the Rashidun, the Umayyads in the east and the west (Andalus) the Abbasid, the Ottomans, the Sauds, the Hashemites..etc

If all of these figures and lineages, who spread and oversaw Islamic culture over vast swathes of land, are all not representatives of your imaginary "Islamic Ummah" then who the hell does?

As I said before. Objectively, you are part of a different Ummah.
You most be joking if you consider al saud and the gulfie rulers with the arab leaders an Islamic leaders

I hope the Saudis don't "kick off" the alliance to Yemen...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom