What's new

40 israel f 16 for sale

Aint gonna happen stop dreamin boy.

Pakistan should try to buy them and then upgrade it in turkey, We can use it as stop gap until we go for next generation fighters in next 10-15 years.

So you are contradicting what all the yahoos here in PDF are saying now? I thought you guys were saying youll wipe them off the map? Aint gonna happen so go look for F-16s some place else.

Pakistan is not enemy of Israel. There were just few agressive statements from both sides , but there were also positive statements too. we were never in war against Israel, Only hurdle in this deal is India lobby in Israel. But still we should try to buy these fighters.

Pakistan is not enemy of Israel. There were just few agressive statements from both sides , but there were also positive statements too. we were never in war against Israel, Only hurdle in this deal is India lobby in Israel. But still we should try to buy these fighters.
how can u buy something from some one you dont even recognise their existence ?

So you are contradicting what all the yahoos here in PDF are saying now? I thought you guys were saying youll wipe them off the map? Aint gonna happen so go look for F-16s some place else.
No, this is not our policy to wipe out Israel. Few religious motivated people were saying that, and they are minority.

how can u buy something from some one you dont even recognise their existence ?
Few deals happened in past about spare parts of f16, but I don't know how it works. May be it's about cash and if we offer good amount for these. Also Israel need permission from U.S.A to sell it, we got few from jordon too. If our relation improves with dump trump, then maybe more deals to come directly, we should continue our policy as front line state on war against terrorism, and if we improve human rights issues, then U.S.A will not hesitate to work with Pakistan , as George bush was good with Pakistan , but Obama never visited Pakistan after 2011, PAF is looking for 36 F16s , and recently we got few deals with Russia too "old ally of India". Used f16 will not possess big threat to India, Israel should not have issues with it.

:disagree:
Wait on our upgraded interceptor tomcats. Forget about those useless falcons. After replacing them by Shafaq and probably SU-30sm we will sell them.
Tomcats has limitations, while about f16A/B, We can upgrade in turkey at Block 50 + level.

Tomcats has limitations, while about f16A/B, We can upgrade in turkey at Block 50 + level.
Well you can start negotiations with Turkey instead. I maybe wrong but as far as i know Turkey is producing Falcons under license production of USA.
For your awareness mate , Tomcat was retired at 2006 by USAF LOL Tomcat knows no limitations, our upgraded version of AN/AWG/9 AESA radar, with Russian aid, has almost 450+ km range of detection which intercepts hostiles by upgraded-Phoenix or the same Fakour missiles. Fakour is not only a missile but its actually a small scaled flying fighter jet. After launch, it doesn't need the mother fighter to keep intercepting the enemy aircraft. That upgraded version of AWG radar is capable of ground attacks and also intercepting stealth aircrafts and drones. Currently Iran is the only owner of F-14 in the world so It is completely independent in maintenance and repair of Tomcats.
I'm in doubt, Iran would sell it but it is possible if we could find or develop a better one. Who knows :-)

Well you can start negotiations with Turkey instead. I maybe wrong but as far as i know Turkey is producing Falcons under license production of USA.
For your awareness mate , Tomcat was retired at 2006 by USAF LOL Tomcat knows no limitations, our upgraded version of AN/AWG/9 AESA radar, with Russian aid, has almost 450+ km range of detection which intercepts hostiles by upgraded-Phoenix or the same Fakour missiles. Fakour is not only a missile but its actually a small scaled flying fighter jet. After launch, it doesn't need the mother fighter to keep intercepting the enemy aircraft. That upgraded version of AWG radar is capable of ground attacks and also intercepting stealth aircrafts and drones. Currently Iran is the only owner of F-14 in the world so It is completely independent in maintenance and repair of Tomcats.
I'm in doubt, Iran would sell it but it is possible if we could find or develop a better one. Who knows :-)
new one will cost 100 milion dollars

Back
Top Bottom