What's new

40 israel f 16 for sale

Pakistan should try to buy them and then upgrade it in turkey, We can use it as stop gap until we go for next generation fighters in next 10-15 years.

why do you think israel will sell it pakistan?

enemy of israel and of india importent ally of us

Pakistan is not enemy of Israel. There were just few agressive statements from both sides , but there were also positive statements too. we were never in war against Israel, Only hurdle in this deal is India lobby in Israel. But still we should try to buy these fighters.

Last edited:
what was in arab news its not sopuse to be there

Pakistan is not enemy of Israel. There were just few agressive statements from on both sides , but there were also positive statements too. we were never in war against Israel, Only hurdle in this deal is India lobby in Israel. But still we should try to buy these fighters.
still no chanse we sell it to enemy of india our main buyer of weapons

what was in arab news its not sopuse to be there

still no chanse we sell it to enemy of india our main buyer of weapons
Yes , you are right, it is unlikely, and I don't know how deal works as we don't recognize Israel. but still we need urgent used f16s for stop gap measure.

Pakistan is not enemy of Israel. There were just few agressive statements from both sides , but there were also positive statements too. we were never in war against Israel, Only hurdle in this deal is India lobby in Israel. But still we should try to buy these fighters.
:disagree:
Yes , you are right, it is unlikely, and I don't know how deal works as we don't recognize Israel. but still we need urgent used f16s for stop gap measure.
Wait on our upgraded interceptor tomcats. Forget about those useless falcons. After replacing them by Shafaq and probably SU-30sm we will sell them.

I don't really think Israel cares that much. If Russia is willing to sell to Pakistan, Israel would be too.

will not heppend and distroy realtion with india our biggest ally in asia?
IMHO, during 'peacetime'(relatively speaking) if Israel sells them to Pakistan, India-Israel relation will not hamper, it will be seen as pure business......during wartime if it happens, then India may be offended....but I don't think Israel will sell those to Pakistan directly due to it's own personal reasons....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom