What's new

40 Indians kidnapped in Iraq's Mosul, ISIS rebels suspected

it's easy to tell , sunnis are fat , abbrasive , shias are slim and childish cute

I hope the hostages are spared and left unharmed.

A worried Indian government responded to the crisis by getting in touch with Iraqi authorities and by dispatching former ambassador to Iraq Suresh Reddy.

Seriously man, these ISIS guys are like the Mongoloid version of Al-Qaida :confused:

a proxy game is being played....i have a feeling Hezbollah (of Lebanon) and the Mahdi Army - which has been inactive as per agreement with the Center - will become active. Quite frankly, I dont think it would be a bad thing if they did.

but as i always say - it was extremely STUPID of the Americans/NATO to alienate the Baathists. One of ISIS strongholds is Tikrit which traditionally was a pro-Saddam stronghold. Had the Baathists been kept aboard in the national reconciliation process, they could have worked closely with the other sects to ensure cancer like ISIS doesnt spread.

This is a test for the Iraqi military - and I wish them luck. I'm surprised OIC hasnt convened an emergency meeting to discuss solutions. This has broader implications for the Persian Gulf and the Levent/Al-Sham

If they are kidnapped by ISIS and are Hindus then they are in deep trouble. Anyways i hope they return safe and sound.

discri.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom