What's new

40 Indians kidnapped in Iraq's Mosul, ISIS rebels suspected

About 40 kerala nurses are there,news channel says.Hope they're safe.

So they had no control to identify, and they were fired at indiscriminately ....
Vindicates my point, as earlier said.

More like the terrorists didnt bother to see whom they killed.

bekasi.jpg

This is the main worry and should be the main worry for both India and Pakistan. Both of our countries should work together to maintain stability in Afghanistan. It is in both our interests, that, it remains stable. If Afghanistan goes topsy turvy, it will be hell for South Asia, from the NWFP all the way to Kashmir and xinjiang.

While, I have no love lost for Pakistan, it is far more advisable to deal with a strong Pakistan than a diverse bunch of strong suicidal maniacs.

Under military control I might add.

They should have started evacuation procedures when the ISIS breached the northern city. But dumasses were too busy creating scenarios.

Well to be fair, they never expected the Iraqi army to collapse so quickly.

About 40 kerala nurses are there,news channel says.Hope they're safe.

The consequence of Kerala model Development when you send your young ones to far away places even to warzone and keep your sham of an economy on remittances.

The consequence of Kerala model Development when you send your young ones to far away places even to warzone and keep your sham of an economy on remittances.

I have to disagree bro,Its is the consequence of terrorist ISIS attacking Iraq and nothing else.

Someone should remind ISIS what the hindu's did in Gujrat and Kashmir

It is about ISIS. the kidnapped workers arr NI.And only nurses are keralites.it is not about kerala developmental model.

what the hell were they waiting for ?? why didn't they returned home early .. even the natives left the cities when the terrorists attacked..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom