What's new

4 US soldiers dead in Taliban attack on Bagram Air Base.

HEY IRANIAN FALSE FLAGGER COME UP WITH UR REAL FLAG IRANIAN FLAG OR R U EMBARRASED 2 SHOW UR TRUE IRANIAN FLAG BC KHAMENAI THT UNDERCOVER JEW OR PARSI FIRE WORSHIPPER IS KISSING AMERICAS ASSE IN AFGHANISTAN HAAN.

This guy is crazy, he liked all my comments in a thread with 40 pages with 3 accounts

DONT WORRY IRAN WILL B DESTROYED SOON ALONG WITH ITS PUPPY NORTHERN ALLIANCE= FAKE TTP BASTARDS IN REALITY NORTHERN ALLIANCE UZBEK ND TAJIK PIECE OF SHITTS THT CROSSOVER FROM AFGHANISTAN INTO PAKISTAN ND CARROUT ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN.

Not before your demise by the U.S. drones, I will guarantee that! ;)

This guy is crazy, he liked all my comments in a thread with 40 pages with 3 accounts

Did you expect any better? :omghaha:

This is exactly why we need PRISM, because terrorists sympathizers like this guy must be taken care of.

Well, the Taliban have been talking with the Qataris for years now, but nothing happened so far.

Precisely .

Do you remember the story of the Saudi representative in Afghanistan during the Taliban rule who was there to talk about Bamiyan Statue ? Was he successful ?

Remember , you maybe able to negotiate to a certain extent with rationals , the same isn't true for psychopaths .

Precisely .

Do you remember the story of the Saudi representative in Afghanistan during the Taliban rule who was there to talk about Bamiyan Statue ? Was he successful ?

Remember , you maybe able to negotiate to a certain extent with rationals , the same isn't true for psychopaths .

We asked Mullah Omar to turn Bin Laden in to us and things will be well and good. However, he rejected every peace attemps we tried to make with them. Same goes with the Bamyian Statute.

The Taliban must denounce terror and expelle the Arab Afghan once and for all.

We asked Mullah Omar to turn Bin Laden in to us and things will be well and good. However, he rejected every peace attemps we tried to make with them. Same goes with the Bamyian Statute.

The Taliban must denounce terror and expelle the Arab Afghan once and for all.

Spot on . What does that tell us , my friend ? There is no hope of negotiating with these people - none at all . Mullah Omar then , in the delusions of his power refused to talk on the matter with the people , who could have saved him maybe . What chance do you think you have , now ?

There are a dozen factions operating under that name , my friend , do you think that will happen ?

Did I ever tell you , what the definition of ' insanity ' was ? Insanity is doing the exact... same thing... over and over again, expecting... sh!t to change. - Vaas repeating the Einstein's definition of insanity in FarCry3 .

Spot on . What does that tell us , my friend ? There is no hope of negotiating with these people - none at all . Mullah Omar then , in the delusions of his power refused to talk on the matter with the people , who could have saved him maybe . What chance do you think you have , now ?

There are a dozen factions operating under that name , my friend , do you think that will happen ?

Did I ever tell you , what the definition of ' insanity ' was ? Insanity is doing the exact... same thing... over and over again, expecting... sh!t to change. - Vaas repeating the Einstein's definition of insanity in FarCry3 .

Well,

I believe that the Taliban have wasted a chance on a plate of gold, especially when they took for responsibility for the attack. Interestingly, Bagram Air base is highly secured and being monitred 24/7 which refutes claim like The ISI maight have assisted them, which is good for both of us.

The problem is that the Taliban have been talking to the Qataris for years now about setting a new start for terrorist-free Afghanistan, but now we are seeing something different.

What is startling is that just two days ago the US made a very positive remark toward the Taliban stating that they're willing to talk, and frankly I'm worried about the US reaction toward Pakistan more than the Karazi's regime or anyone else. Karazi and his crew are nothing but conniving reprobates, always on the move to bad-mouth Pakitsan. Mr. Karazi must realize that he shouldn't play with Pakistan because he will get his head chopped off if he did.

I don't believe that Mullah Omar is dead or doesn't want to talk to the US, maybe he tried to send a message to them that we are here. We have to wait and see for quite sometime for now.

Which means this might be either a faction that disagrees with the talks.. or perhaps even a false flag by Northern Alliance elements.

In one way or another, the truth will out, so to speak.

I suspect that the NA was behind it, they won't risk messing with their friends.

Perhaps but the commonly held belief is that the GHQ does believe that it can maintain some sort of control over Af under the talibs or through influence through the Haqqanis? Might not turn out to be so rosy.

Perhaps but the commonly held belief is that the GHQ does believe that it can maintain some sort of control over Af under the talibs or through influence through the Haqqanis? Might not turn out to be so rosy.

If you call the relationship between amanda bynes agent and herself rosy..

History all over again in my view, an uneasy peace while the Americans get out.. and then the Battle for Kabul will start all over again.

And who wins this time? The ANA backed by the US special forces or the talibs again..how do you see the Northern Alliance figuring into this?

And who wins this time? The ANA backed by the US special forces or the talibs again..how do you see the Northern Alliance figuring into this?

Depends upon how much support the Talibs can gain from the southern areas of Afghanistan. It will again be an ethnic divide and quite likely , it may end up as a fractured country with the South being held(as it is now to quite an extent) by the Talibs and the north with the warlords of the NA.

Depends upon how much support the Talibs can gain from the southern areas of Afghanistan. It will again be an ethnic divide and quite likely , it may end up as a fractured country with the South being held(as it is now to quite an extent) by the Talibs and the north with the warlords of the NA.

Back to the good old days of drug trade, stonings, hazaara hunting and everything else. :sick:

Oh well, we best get talking to the NA.

And the gain/loss for Pakistan in such a scenario?

Back
Top Bottom