What's new

4- Type 054 Frigates from China, Pakistan's next Goal

Previous report says, Pakistan to get 4-type54a ships, later on there are rumors tha 2-type54a will be received on lease.dont know what is real deal is going on there.Anyway, hope for the best:)

Previous report says, Pakistan to get 4-type54a ships, later on there are rumors tha 2-type54a will be received on lease.dont know what is real deal is going on there.Anyway, hope for the best:)

For emergency they can take few as lease but for buying they should go for the bests and latest one .

Its moral obligation and this is why US is funding the security package and its right thing to do ... THE MORAL right thing

US made a tactical mistake when in 90's they left and which left a vaccume , a political vaccume which got filled by extremist

So now US is doing the correct thing funding Pakistan so we can upgrade our capabilities to tackle terror in all forms

And to be honest I think its a the right direction

The Turkamanistan - Pakistan deals are in the right direction its good for our economy , and we don't want terrorist in Afghanistan it hurts our economy

It would be best if we can also get our 80 billion loans forgiven for losses to our economy , we have been a good friend in need

I mean who would accept war on their borders if it was not for extraordinary close understanding between US and Pakistan.

I fully agree our politicians are currupt but , when terrorist are blowing bombs inside country then economy suffers

The 6 OHP frigates are step in right direction and they also offered us a destroyer so we should accept these from US and help end terror in Afghanistan by setting up a permenent base in Afghanistan

The Turkamanistan - Pakistan gas deal will help fuel economy and also the iran pakistan gas pipeline will help provide energy all the way to china

Really what is needed is that Pakistan is fully supported in the time of need - and let the 90's never be repeated again

I know some would compare Pakistan - China closeness to Pakistan -US but the history is different China is a trade country , US is more of world police so its different relation between nations... boy oh boy I sound like a politicians any one need a diplomat up in washington I will get you F22 raptors
i think you have been already bought by the US,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Very,

It seems like you are posting here everything you think of.....you don't need to post in every thread to up your post count....
of course there is a counter post to your an my post as well, we should not be writing, this is pakistan yar everyone is smart an well educated and has an opinion like they have an asshole....

Thats what I am guessing, Pakistan is taking two Type-54A on lease with an option to buy them at end of lease time.
But later on, Pakistan is also going to buy 4 these ships with TOT with at least one build in Pakistan.

i still beleive that we get one more ohp after its retirment from the usnavy and then upgrading them with chinese weapons is not so hard

i dont think China has 2 Type054 to spare as of now, HP and HD shipyards are busy making these frigates and i highly doubt they have any room to spare 2 for PN, even a new order for newly built frigates would be a long wait, PLAN is right in the middle of fielding a massive navy with new Type 054A, Type 052Cs and Type 071 LPDs to centre around a carrier battle group

maybe after 2015 the 2 older Type 054s would be avaible but they dont fit the requirments for PN< they would need modification

i dont think China has 2 Type054 to spare as of now, HP and HD shipyards are busy making these frigates and i highly doubt they have any room to spare 2 for PN, even a new order for newly built frigates would be a long wait, PLAN is right in the middle of fielding a massive navy with new Type 054A, Type 052Cs and Type 071 LPDs to centre around a carrier battle group

maybe after 2015 the 2 older Type 054s would be avaible but they dont fit the requirments for PN< they would need modification

Well, PLAN will soon have the new 5500+ tons Type 054B in its inventory, so the Type 054A might be sooner than you thought.

Well, PLAN will soon have the new 5500+ tons Type 054B in its inventory, so the Type 054A might be sooner than you thought.

current production run for the first 18 Type054A will run until 2015, only after that will they start on Type054B, either way its going to be 5+ years before anything in that class becomes avaible

I'm inclined to agree with Aziqbal on this.

THere is no such thing, afaik. Please enhance your post with credible sources support your claim.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

current production run for the first 18 Type054A will run until 2015, only after that will they start on Type054B, either way its going to be 5+ years before anything in that class becomes avaible
First thin China will build parallel to / after 054A is additional 052Cs. We've not seen anything beyond these 2 types (054A and 052C).

THere is no such thing, afaik. Please enhance your post with credible sources support your claim.

First thin China will build parallel to / after 054A is additional 052Cs. We've not seen anything beyond these 2 types (054A and 052C).

first and foremost there been nothing but rumours of Type 054B, so again as i said before this is mere specualtion which i will not engage in , we can sit and talk all day

secondly PLAN has 4 Type 052C under construction at JN with another 4 in preparation, the 2nd batch of 4 are said to be either more Type052C or even the 052D versions which will be delivered by 2015, and with this ends the current production of Type054As and Type052C/D to with Varyag

after this a new FFG and DDG will take place to go with new indigenous chinese carrier

people like to make baseless claims lets go on whats actually happening and confirmed with credible sources i.e pictures

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

You'll see Type 056 coming out of shipyards one after another, which is a light frigate to replace old 037.

You'll see Type 056 coming out of shipyards one after another, which is a light frigate to replace old 037.
Nice to hear that. I guess we need to induct some of them too if they are more handy....to take care of Indians as well as our white masters....:D

Back
Top Bottom