What's new

4-times vaccinated Pfizer CEO infected with COVID.

Yes they do. There is a reason why cases have reduced world wide. There is a reason less deaths take place. Turning everything into a conspiracy is excuse for those who basically want to remain in denial and want to blame every one else except to look in the mirror. There is never 100 % guarantee of anything

It’s fucked up bullshit……why need paxlovid when u had vaccines?

The fucker is lieing that he got 4 doses. May Allah teach him lesson soon inshAllah…..they killed and continue to kill and injured so many from those jabs

Took me almost a yr to heal from sideAffects…….Allah puchayga inse…..khanzeer k bacha!! Khwarijj jahannum mei jaiga sedha!!
well I proudly twice vaccinated with Sputnik-V and another two time with Astrazeneca and I'm still alive and God's willing in 4 month i'll go and receive my 5th dose.

and you see because he was vaccinated he had very mild symptoms

It’s fucked up bullshit……why need paxlovid when u had vaccines?

The fucker is lieing that he got 4 doses. May Allah teach him lesson soon inshAllah…..they killed and continue to kill and injured so many from those jabs

Took me almost a yr to heal from sideAffects…….Allah puchayga inse…..khanzeer k bacha!! Khwarijj jahannum mei jaiga sedha!!
I can understand the part where leg or arm gets broken or a wound you go to a doctor but these vaccines are poison

Think about it if the virus attacks you it will kill you if your immune system is not working but if your immune system is working it will defend you from the virus so the virus cannot evolve inside the body to produce more deadly variant only if people used their brains 😂

Listen to the full interview by Virologist Dr Robert Malone explosive interview

@Solidify @Trango Towers @Zornix

https://www.bitchute.com/video/00Wa1g37wWvX/

Last edited:
Yep but our dumb ppl still going fir the poison/clot shots
Myocarditis anyone? These ppl should go get their kids jabbed if they think its safe, then cry at hospitals when child gets heart attack

Yes they do. There is a reason why cases have reduced world wide. There is a reason less deaths take place. Turning everything into a conspiracy is excuse for those who basically want to remain in denial and want to blame every one else except to look in the mirror. There is never 100 % guarantee of anything

Great....

Have you been getting your 6-month boosters on time?

Vaccinated are more likely to catch covid..
Yeah more likely also to:
Suddenly collapse and die
Clots and/or myocarditis
Heart attacks
Die in sleep

Anyone seen justin bieber’s face? Oh yeah another side effect of this magic jab

But yeah sheeple, go get your monthly booster shots….. get your kids jabbed too….see if ya’all make it….

Vaccinated are more likely to catch covid..
nonsense.
explain those raw data you make your claim on
1st : the infection in vaccinated is less than unvaccinated .
2nd: the data related to the ones who receive booster doses and the ones who didn't receive it and the article explain it
Yep but our dumb ppl still going fir the poison/clot shots
Myocarditis anyone? These ppl should go get their kids jabbed if they think its safe, then cry at hospitals when child gets heart attack
you see the chance of those are thousands of time less than the chance of getting covid and guess what if you get covid then you also have more chance of those happening

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom