What's new

4 soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in mine blast in IOK

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
4 soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in mine blast in J-K’s Rajouri
Four soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in a mine blast along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir’’s Rajouri, officials said on Monday.
INDIA Updated: Jan 03, 2020 16:14 IST
default_author.png

Press Trust of India
New Delhi

Four soldiers, including a lieutenant, were injured in a mine blast along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri district on Friday, officials said.

The blast took place during patrolling in forward area along the Line of Control in Kalal in Naushera sector, they said.

The injured persons were rushed to a hospital, the officials added.

4 soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in mine blast in J-K’s Rajouri
Four soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in a mine blast along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir’’s Rajouri, officials said on Monday.
INDIA Updated: Jan 03, 2020 16:14 IST
default_author.png

Press Trust of India
New Delhi

Four soldiers, including a lieutenant, were injured in a mine blast along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri district on Friday, officials said.

The blast took place during patrolling in forward area along the Line of Control in Kalal in Naushera sector, they said.

The injured persons were rushed to a hospital, the officials added.
Only injured. Thats sad

How on earth Freedom fighter put mine there NEAR loc? was that their own mine?

Most probably result of Pakistan's retaliation to CFV by the Indians....and in a day or two you might hear that some of those injured in the mine blast have succumbed to injuries.

Another odd incident involving an Indian soldier.

According to Army officials, jawan Bajrang Bhagat died of brain hemorrhage after falling from his bed on December 30. His dead body reached his native village Bahera Toli in Ranchi on January 1.
Bhagat was recruited in the Indian Army in 2012 and was deputed at Regimental Centre in Nagpur and was posted to Jammu and Kashmir three months back.

can we toss small mines for that distance for every now and then? by catapult or gas compression? with a fuse activated one day after launch..

Another odd incident involving an Indian soldier.

According to Army officials, jawan Bajrang Bhagat died of brain hemorrhage after falling from his bed on December 30. His dead body reached his native village Bahera Toli in Ranchi on January 1.
Bhagat was recruited in the Indian Army in 2012 and was deputed at Regimental Centre in Nagpur and was posted to Jammu and Kashmir three months back.
LOL at these BS excuses. No son, you're getting pounded by pak army.

Were they trying to diffuse or what?

Only Indian soldiers die in weird ways:

their heads explode
Their truck catches fire while they are warming up their vehicle
They fall off the bed
They shoot each other
They fall off the bed again
They choke on their daal
Their Su 30 pilots can fly top plane but crash their car outside their own base
Bollywood stuff made up to hide casualties at LOC

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts