What's new

4 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred by cross-border mortar shelling in AJK

Indian media has questioned surgical strike and called Jadhav a SPY , do let me know a media in ur country which can survive after questioning PA in a similar fashion
and the Indian media had to take down Jhadav story and kill those who questioned Surgical strikes Manohar parikar even went on to say those who ask for proof are traitors

We DO respect and REMEMBER our Martyrs like no other nation does.
Ironically, no Indian media is reporting on Indian casualties and all are gloating on how many Pakistani soldiers got killed. !!!
Again you seem not worried about the death of your soldiers but worried about no casualties reported on Indian side,if it makes you any better rest assured they will be reported,we don't hide or disown our dead .now say RIP to your dead

CWVOGjMXAAAjJ9S.jpg

Never Happened !

RIP soldiers !

NDTV reports that the number is 7. In addition to 5 JeM militants. A political solution is necessary - wonder what the NSAs meet and discuss in Bangkok. It is like a state of continuous low intensity war - where in the world does this happen?

the figures that I saw on indian express is 7 casualties, 4 wounded with 1 of them critically injured. And in a different operation 6 militants also neutralised.
Oh our old friend ser gregor clegane is back this time with 2 Ids

Indian Media is the least trustworthy in the world

yFyo00XCZGPo8N5jQbG7u425vc4HL5neDCJKcODkyOI.PNG

Yup in a far away region where local militias along side the army of a 6 times bigger pansy nation were fighting against pakistani army , where air LOCs were shut and all ration and ammunition supply was closed these people eventually surrendered.

But what about indian army? Who had a contiguous territory in aksai chan and arunachal pradesh. When got attacked by china instead of fighting like men indians ran away with their tails between legs and left their land vacant to be captured by chinese. LMAO Hanuman army vanished when time came to fight. Lmao oh and btw same hanuman army got america to use their air space to fly surveillance missions for indians as they had no clue whats happening inside their own indian territory.

I know it's hard for you ,now let me just say RIP to the dead soldiers ,you may not respect your dead men in uniform but we do

And let me tell you a secret. We don't need respect for our soldiers from you. So buzz off.

Jadhav's case tells us a different story

Because Jadhav's case was so open and obvious that even for Indian media it was hard to give a twist.

4 actually. And dozens of such news for Indian soldiers from indian media itself exists on internet.

And let me tell you a secret. We don't need respect for our soldiers from you. So buzz off.

Because Jadhav's case was so open and obvious that even for Indian media it was hard to give a twist.

4 actually. And dozens of such news for Indian soldiers from indian media itself exists on internet.
Ok internet warrior

Ya right it was so open and obvious that india decided to go to ICJ to fight the case

Back
Top Bottom