What's new

4 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred by cross-border mortar shelling in AJK

The scams get cought because unlike in some countries they are not the law and no one to question them ,and some gullibles think since no one can question them there are no scams ,which army in the world has it's own business and some don't see anything wrong

Yeah because those other countries discharge such corrupt officers from the service without any benefits and also contribute towards country's economy with its businesses unlike some other military that is simply a burden even if it is not involved in scams.

Indian media has questioned surgical strike and called Jadhav a SPY , do let me know a media in ur country which can survive after questioning PA in a similar fashion

PA is criticized and particularly its past leadership is criticized in Pak media all the time. They don't worship establishment like in India.

Surgical strike were such a farce that even for Indian media it was hard to not question it. Same for KBY.

Yeah because those other countries discharge such corrupt officers from the service without any benefits and also contribute towards country's economy with its businesses unlike some other military that is simply a burden even if it is not involved in scams.

PA is criticized and particularly its past leadership is criticized in Pak media all the time. They don't worship establishment like in India.

Surgical strike were such a farce that even for Indian media it was hard to not question it. Same for KBY.
Hey bro let me know nice property to buy in Pakistan,I heard PA real estate is doing very good :-),is it listed in your stock exchange

More sniper shots to come, more heads will be blown away like melons with bullets fired into them. Then indian posters matam will again continue on this forum. Becharay indians , pakistan army unkay jin foujion ko marti hai uska matam karnay bhi pakistani forum pay atay hain Lmao

Hey bro let me know nice property to buy in Pakistan,I heard PA real estate is doing very good :-),is it listed in your stock exchange

Hey bro I heard Indian army gives you beautiful daughter and even rapes them when needed. Go get one for yourself so that at least you have something good in life.

Indian media can even claim a Coup by IA when there is none and you Pakistanis still think Indian media will parrot IA's line and help them hide casualties :cheesy::hitwall:

Indian media can even claim a Coup by IA when there is none and you Pakistanis still think Indian media will parrot IA's line and help them hide casualties :cheesy::hitwall:

Yup because we see daily bootlicking by Indian media. Even you see it too but would pretend that it doesn't happen.

Lmao says a guy whose journalist goes missing after he does a "ex raw heads think kulbushan was a bad spy" something like that headline.

NDTV reports that the number is 7. In addition to 5 JeM militants. A political solution is necessary - wonder what the NSAs meet and discuss in Bangkok. It is like a state of continuous low intensity war - where in the world does this happen?

Hey bro I heard Indian army gives you beautiful daughter and even rapes them when needed. Go get one for yourself so that at least you have something good in life.
It does the job it was set up and dsnt surrender :-)

Sure come , PA will help widen ur arsehole enough to stuff ur body back into it.
Last time it came white flags where all around

Yeah only when it faces an adversary bigger than itself then it simply leaves whole state of Arunachal Pardesh at the mercy of enemy.

Last time it came white flags where all around

Is that why you lost record numbers of soldiers last year and at least 2 even in this year?

NDTV reports that the number is 7. In addition to 5 JeM militants. A political solution is necessary - wonder what the NSAs meet and discuss in Bangkok. It is like a state of continuous low intensity war - where in the world does this happen?
the figures that I saw on indian express is 7 casualties, 4 wounded with 1 of them critically injured. And in a different operation 6 militants also neutralised.

LMAO yeah indian armymen dont surrender they just do suicides or cross border and defect to Pakistani like chandu lal and that too during peacetime

the figures that I saw on indian express is 7 casualties, 4 wounded with 1 of them critically injured. And in a different operation 6 militants also neutralised.

Same persons ids talking to himself Lmao how much more desperate u indians cud get. And assault rifle loser came back with his millionth ids.

Back
Top Bottom