What's new

4 MQM workers were involved in attack on Hamid Mir. Ranger sources.

Those boys who were brutally murdered by the phatu law enforcement were political students KU

Yes they are not true. All these guys killed were political students.

part time hi lagtay hain... not that I approve of killing them.. but it should be investigated what role they played in assassination attempt on Hamid Mir, and who was behind the attack..

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest thug is Pak army and the world knows about it. MQM'ers are here to defend themself.
MQMers never defend, they only know how to kill.

These 4 supporters are nothing but rouge party elements, who have been sent to heaven in the largest interest of the party, by he party themselves.
Typically MQM style, first kill and then start crying and get sympathy.

InshaAllah a day will come when we will kill this punjabi army because of the operations they have done on us.
Hahaha, nice joke full of hatred. Baita ja aur jaa kar soag mana

MQM is eliminating such rouge party elements for the last 1 year. This is new style. First pick them, then kill them and then call for strike and get sympathy

oye @Patriots your fellow MQMer terrorist...

I didnt call you any name, I merely pointed out to your fellow MQMer terrorist who is speaking venom against Pakistan Army and Punjab.. I tagged you hoping that you may not endorse his views,

and freaking no, this @Karachite is no respectable member of PDF. he is a freaking MQMer terrorist !

p.s. also check him IP address with @W.11 @darkinsky
No he is different and from Canada ... But @W.11 @darkinsky are I think same person ... They must be checked .....

^ Uper tou muk mukaa ho gaya :omghaha: :omghaha: Zardari patriot aur Nawaz Leader kai bech :omghaha:

chal oye... I am always vocal about my opinion. MQM is the second best party, if they stop doing violence in Karachi.

p.s. and stop playing ethnic card.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom