What's new

4 more Army Brigades being deployed in Ladakh to effectively counter China

History already proved China don't need naval projection to defeat India, China fought and land war with India and the result of over 10 thousands Indian soldier surrender in the 1 weeks of the war.
History always proved that mighty chinese army ran back from sikkim in 1967 after a massive slap on face by much weaker Indian army. Hehe enough said. And as I said we are more than enough for pu$$ies like you.

China can't win over this..............it's true joker and we all laugh to death.

Why waste money on a toilet when average Indians do not know how to use it. They would just defecate outside of a public toilet..

since we don't know how to use toilet ...we may use your mouth for that purpose . Anyway it does not seems to have any better use !

India also tented on the same area which you claim as your territory .

And IA only left after your superrr duperrr PLA ran back from the area .

Makes more sense than your argument .... :lol:

None because the spineless CCP does not have the courage for both .

How can China compete with India for regional power? China lack the power projection to fight against India in the Indian Ocean, can't attack India through the Hamaylia region. China just all bark without bite against India force

we have nothing there to get demolish but we demolished your bunkers right on Indian army's face...you tell me who got humiliated? :lol:

We have only courage is do what ever we want with the water such build dams and fill our pring water bottles,we're unstoppable :lol:,

April_xx_TibetSpring.jpg

History already proved China don't need naval projection to defeat India, China fought and land war with India and the result of over 10 thousands Indian soldier surrender in the 1 weeks of the war.

Win a war against India is nothing to brag about. Almost every major countries had defeated or occupied India. 1962 was just China's turn. So its no big accomplishment.

since we don't know how to use toilet ...we may use your mouth for that purpose . Anyway it does not seems to have any better use !

Personal attacks do not counter the facts I present. Many Indians are more accustom to go the all natural way. Even if you provide the toilets to Indians, would they use it. Of course not, as its not in their nature to use toilets. These people need to be educated to use toilets first.

we have nothing there to get demolish but we demolished your bunkers right on Indian army's face...you tell me who got humiliated? :lol:

We have only courage is do what ever we want with the water such build dams and fill our pring water bottles,we're unstoppable :lol:,

We can do nothing when the chinese claims delusional victory after all that is the only thing you are good at ... :lol:

I am sure in your history books you also defeated the Vietnamese and Japanese also ....:lol:

Here comes again the 'convertable cannon'

as an indegenous stop gap super-advanced technology

Yes , it is a very good technology for stop gap measure .

Personal attacks do not counter the facts I present. Many Indians are more accustom to go the all natural way. Even if you provide the toilets to Indians, would they use it. Of course not, as its not in their nature to use toilets. These people need to be educated to use toilets first.

You were the one who started personal attacks .

Don't whine and cry when you are being replied at the same level .

Win a war against India is nothing to brag about. Almost every major countries had defeated or occupied India. 1962 was just China's turn. So its no big accomplishment.

That's why I said that we will use your mouth for that purpose . I believe no other purpose will befit it !

That's very nice analysis, it certainlt deserve to get my attention, it seems you have put alot of effort on this but you have forgot to mention Indian's big disavantage is that all your vital economy, Industries and political center such New delhi are all within our artilleries and fighter bomber range as well. you think you can bomb our rail and roads and we will just sit idlely there? PLA will certainly pound your cities to cut off the supply as well, with the first few weeks of intensive artillerie exchange and bombarment will be the devastation effect to your inland cities include New Delhi, the imminent concequence is the collapse your economy and Industries infrastrcture in these bombarded area...India will surrender in matter of weeks.

Keep dream on how you can and will defeat us in Tibet...:dirol:
You talk like a typical Han. If you think that the Indians are gonna sit by at the grandstand and watch your fireworks, you must be off your rockers! You guys would get plastered in equal measure. And Beijing ain't too far away and Shanghai is on the radar too. China will become a big ZERO if these two cities are destroyed. You guys have much more to lose than India!

So, dear Han, please control your wet dreams! :P

Open fire already, both sides are just beating around the bush.

Back
Top Bottom