What's new

4 Indian warships to exercise in South China Sea

Our stupid leaders have gone and rested our defence in the hands of the Chinese. I have been telling on this forum. Its high time we independantly develop our defences.

No one will will help us at the time of need other than we ourselves.

Our stupid leaders have gone and rested our defence in the hands of the Chinese. I have been telling on this forum. Its high time we independantly develop our defences.

is there any defence pact between pakistan and china..which means attack on any one will be seen as attack on both....
if No..then sign it..after all you both are brotherly friends.

you 80IQ indian,haha,well done!

is there any defence pact between pakistan and china..which means attack on any one will be seen as attack on both....
if No..then sign it..after all you both are brotherly friends.
China will never sign such a defense pact with anyone...Not even Pakistan...china never helped Pakistan in 1765, 1971, or in 1999. This Higher than Himalaya and sweater than honey is a Figment of Pakistani imagination.

Has China ever given any Aid to Pakistan ever.... NO
Has China ever invested in a a project that helps only Pakistan...NO
Has China ever helped building Pakistan economy by shifting its trade balance towards Pakistan as positive....NO

China will never sign such a defense pact with anyone...Not even Pakistan...china never helped Pakistan in 1765, 1971, or in 1999. This Higher than Himalaya and sweater than honey is a Figment of Pakistani imagination.

Has China ever given any Aid to Pakistan ever.... NO
Has China ever invested in a a project that helps only Pakistan...NO
Has China ever helped building Pakistan economy by shifting its trade balance towards Pakistan as positive....NO
save your tongue,80IQ indian,you are bad with any brain game.

Didnt you like my anti Indian posts before? Nice try by deflecting the topic. What I said has a lot of weight. But I think now it is too late.
i knew you as you made your first comment of complimenting indias defence progress by degrading pakistan.you indian have no limite.

i knew you as you made your first comment of complimenting indias defence progress by degrading pakistan.you indian have no limite.

Havent you asked the mods a thousand times to bann me? Yes I am a false flagger. Happy? Now move on, you are going crazy on this thread. Stop quoting me, it was not meant for you.

Last edited:
Nice trolling this thread descended into, though I'd much rather troll the Chinese than their 'deeper than valley and higher than mountain' friends . :pop:

To China, I get that you need to make statements registering your complaint/objections, but India is not really going to take such silly things seriously, act if you can. Park another nuke sub in SL or something similar.

Making some childish statements is not interesting. :disagree:

probably down south close to malaysia and indonesia like the recent exercise that china and other asean countries just finished. yep. that is south china sea too. lol. india stronk!! :D

Bp1Nfd9CQAA0qq-.jpg

CF5hAy2VAAAPEwq.jpg

BwqT9YzIQAAPYem.jpg

Last edited:

What you are saying is 100% true...No one will help when it is needed...I would love to see Pakistan develops its own armed forces....

Meanwhile neither India nor Pakistan can develop their armies...

India is reliant for weapons for countries and Pakistan is reliant on China for the most part....

This is pathetic....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom