What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

View attachment 646185
upload_2020-6-29_20-14-56.jpeg

Getting black faced by PLA, showing antics in Pakistan to prove their worth :tdown:

I certainly cannot. He might be a good general to head up a corps or a desk within GHQ. But he does not have the leadership qualities to be COAS. Pakistan Army just deserves a better, stronger COAS.

Frankly the COAS should not be selected by the PM, he should be selected by the military itself. Like the Pentagon.

Ther term of COAS should at minimum be 4 tears and ideally should be 5 years.

It's like after eating chocolate you drink sweet chai. No matter how sweet chai. It wont taste sweet to you.

Similar case with what bravery, courage and leadership we have seen under Raheel Sharif. Bajwa just don't have that flavor. I'm not the only one saying that. Yet you only come after me?
STOP your agenda of spreading malice against COAS. Its people like you with in the community who spread mistrust at critical times. Learn how Intel agencies work and what military/Govt outifts are they made up of.

You think we started this war with India through proxies? India used Abdul Ghaffar Khan from the very beginning. They used Sikh militias against my family and 15 million other Pakistanis. They ethnically cleansed Jammu and carried at atrocities against Kashmiris, notably in South Kashmir. Who made Mukti Bahini in BD? Invaded Hyderabad to deny its ascension to Pakistan. So many other examples.

For the last two decades, India used the cover of the Americans, Iranians, and Afghan puppet government to strike us and kill 75,000+ of our people, at least.

No, you should be called out for your nonsense.

We did not start this war, but we shall end it. The festering rotten heart of India must be cut out.

RAW has connected them all together. Few remnants of Baloch militants, MQM hardliners, few Sindhi communist separatists, and what is left of ANP/PTM/TTP.

All combined, this is the best they could do. Pakistan military has crippled and destroyed them.

May Allah swt bless our shuhada, they fought like lions.
Spot on.

Acha laley teri marzi....
So COAS Ahmet pasha Ho about stepping into the role of ISPR? just a demotion of rank!

I usually find tooi wal, comrades on rent who go ape s#it over bajwa!

still Not sure what qualifies a minority who need to fling waste in detest of bajwa just because they can.

they have NO understanding of issues or have knowledge other than information available on various mediums and that is coupled with emotional issues or possible political motivations to just lament at the individual at the position or institution they belong to.

Getting black faced by PLA, showing antics in Pakistan to prove their worth :tdown:

STOP your agenda of spreading malice against COAS. Its people like you with in the community who spread mistrust at critical times. Learn how Intel agencies work and what military/Govt outifts are they made up of.
Teach me sensei.

well as it appears that bla with sindudesh collaboration did this terrorist attack. but one Baloch and one Sindhi police officer knocked down the terrorist in 8 minutes.

Who are these terrorist and their backers in india think are going to achieve?

Obviously PPP has failed to stop terrorists multiplying under their government, instead stunts like declaring Raja Dahir a hero, mudslinging Punjabis and Karachiites, and blaming Afghans for all problems are giving them impetus.

This adds more weight to the need for federal rule in Sindh and Karachi.

The first tiger Muhammad Rafique took down 3 terrorists by himself. That's impressive.

The President should give them medals.

A while back there was a LEA member in Quetta/Balochistan who repelled an attack. Did he get any medals or awards??

This shows how good training trickling from military to law enforcement has good results.

He looks like such a rightous man. May Allah look after his family. Ameen. And give him the highest maqaam in Jannah. Ameen.

They say RRF naval HQ
So RRF is an element of the Navy??

Not an element of Navy.

The two police boys were already present at the scene of the attack on security duty and did not come after they were called. They say RRF Naval headquarters because they belong to the police station which is located near the naval headquarter (it’s hence referred to Police station Naval headquarter).
They’re part of the normal Sindh police.

To the people asking what the rangers did; They didn’t have to do anything because the attackers were killed within minutes, their response time was still pretty quick but the two police boys were even quicker. Still during the heat of the moment you don’t know if anyone is still alive or if there’s more attackers, suicide vests, someone on the inside etc etc. that’s why a clean up operation by more qualified Anti terror outfits like the RATS is extremely necessary. Everyone did their job just fine.

This guy and his NGO has been doing amazing work in Karachi, especially since the outbreak. He’s promised to take care of the families of all the martyred guards. Pakistanis taking care of their own.

Attachments

• 64E5FFAD-7C75-44E6-B034-17F15E5E68AB.jpeg
    64E5FFAD-7C75-44E6-B034-17F15E5E68AB.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 38
I'm proud of my security forces. This young soldier has literally made a history! And Shaheed Security Guard Iftikhar Wahid (Pay Allah SWT grant him a place in Jannat ul Firdos) deserve all the praises and appreciations. What he did was selfless.

I can't stop watching this footage again and again, Alhamdulliah our Security forces are well trained!

It is time that we must retaliate, it is time to split India in hundreds of pieces. We as a Nation have had enough with these proxy wars, lets have a real war, since death is imminent, if India is too scared to start one, than this time we should go ahead and Start a War on our own..

I'm proud of my security forces. This young soldier has literally made a history! And Shaheed Security Guard Iftikhar Wahid (Pay Allah SWT grant him a place in Jannat ul Firdos) deserve all the praises and appreciations. What he did was selfless.

I can't stop watching this footage again and again, Alhamdulliah our Security forces are well trained!

It is time that we must retaliate, it is time to split India in hundreds of pieces. We as a Nation have had enough with these proxy wars, lets have a real war, since death is imminent, if India is too scared to start one, than this time we should go ahead and Start a War on our own..

May Allah swt bless the shuhada and the hands of our shabab. Allah swt bless our army and security forces, who fight day and night on the front line. May Allah swt give peace to their families. They have attained a high place in Jannat.

My full appreciation and salutes to the defenders who risked their lives and stopped a bigger tragedy from happening, but this is a clear intelligence failure.

Apart from PSX, SBP, PIDC, Marriot, PC, CM house and many other soft targets were well within minutes reach of these terrorists, they should have been tracked and stopped well before they managed to reach Tower area.

Though the hero policemen deserve all the credit and appreciation, but making their identities known and spread across all social media is risky both for them and their families. Some common sense should have prevailed.

May ALLAH bless the martyrs and their families. Their sacrifices can never be rewarded enough by us humans.

Badly trained by Indians...

BLA can thank india for financing the face masks to protect its terrorists from COVID-19, I guess all four were given full on training on how to protect themselves from COVID but their financiers and trainers forgot to tell them how to escape from head shots and being killed in minutes.

So, after 60 pages all that happened is no retaliation and this thread is off topic and dead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom