What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

2nd Guard

Ebs2ol9XsAE6fWS

no I am Pakistani and I know asking questions is haram in Pakistan, but still i am taking my chances foolish me :(

You think we started this war with India through proxies? India used Abdul Ghaffar Khan from the very beginning. They used Sikh militias against my family and 15 million other Pakistanis. They ethnically cleansed Jammu and carried at atrocities against Kashmiris, notably in South Kashmir. Who made Mukti Bahini in BD? Invaded Hyderabad to deny its ascension to Pakistan. So many other examples.

For the last two decades, India used the cover of the Americans, Iranians, and Afghan puppet government to strike us and kill 75,000+ of our people, at least.

No, you should be called out for your nonsense.

We did not start this war, but we shall end it. The festering rotten heart of India must be cut out.

It was BLA. Let's not jump the gun when ill-informed.

RAW has connected them all together. Few remnants of Baloch militants, MQM hardliners, few Sindhi communist separatists, and what is left of ANP/PTM/TTP.

All combined, this is the best they could do. Pakistan military has crippled and destroyed them.

May Allah swt bless our shuhada, they fought like lions.

Clinical operation. Goes to show that Police/Rangers/FC are coming up to speed quite well. While such terrorist operations can be sprung up anywhere, the response by Police was fantastic.

He was alive at the end. Should be given first aid and so that he can be interrogated.
There is no first aid in "clearance" ops. Until and unless the entire area is pacified, nobody will bother with the perpetrator. The idea is to incapacitate the threat and move to the next one.

I think they might have returned ISPR to a defunct status where it was before Raheel Sharif.

Generals Asim Bajwa and Asif Ghafoor were doing absolute stellar PR work for the military. And garnering love in the hearts of Pakistanis.

Asif Ghafoor seemed like he was voice of Pakistan whenever he was talking.

Maybe the new DG ISPR is still in on the job training??
So COAS Ahmet pasha Ho about stepping into the role of ISPR? just a demotion of rank!

You are dead wrong if in blanket statement you want to call me a nooniya.

There is clearly a difference between Raheel and Bajwa. Bajwa was supposed to be last in line or 3rd or 4th on list. I think.
I usually find tooi wal, comrades on rent who go ape s#it over bajwa!

still Not sure what qualifies a minority who need to fling waste in detest of bajwa just because they can.

they have NO understanding of issues or have knowledge other than information available on various mediums and that is coupled with emotional issues or possible political motivations to just lament at the individual at the position or institution they belong to.

Terrorists ‘used personal car’ in PSX attack
One of the terrorists bought silver Corolla car from a showroom near Karsaz in his name, reveal documents
News DeskJune 29, 2020
PSX-attack-karachi-BLA-reuters-640-21593451678-0.jpg

Police officers inspect the damaged car at the site of the attack at the Pakistan Stock Exchange entrance in Karachi. PHOTO: REUTERS
An investigation after the terror attack on Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) building in Karachi on Monday revealed that the vehicle used during the incident was bought by one of the terrorists in his name from the port city's Karsaz neighbourhood.

According to the vehicle's documents — obtained by The Express Tribune — Salman bought silver Corolla car from a showroom near Karsaz, which deals in used second-hand cars.

The terrorist's number, date of birth and address were also listed on the documents.

We will foil all efforts of enemies aimed at destabilising peace: COAS

Salman was one of the four gunmen killed during the attempted attack on the PSX building.

Two security guards and a policeman was also martyred during the terrorist activity which only lasted eight minutes due to the valiant effort of the security forces.

11593452419-0.jpg

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility in a post on Twitter but Reuters was not able to verify the authenticity of the claim and spokesmen for the group were not available for comment.

The police chief, Ghulam Nabi Memon, told Reuters the gunmen attacked with grenades and guns after pulling up in a silver Corolla car.

They threw a grenade at security men posted outside the compound then opened fire on a security post.

21593452421-1.jpg

Two guards and a policeman were martyred and seven people were wounded, Deputy Inspector General of Police Sharjil Kharal told media.

The Pakistan Stock Exchange did not suspend trading during the attack. Its main KSE-100 index dropped 220 points but it later recovered and was 242 points higher when the market closed.

Clinical operation. Goes to show that Police/Rangers/FC are coming up to speed quite well. While such terrorist operations can be sprung up anywhere, the response by Police was fantastic.

There is no first aid in "clearance" ops. Until and unless the entire area is pacified, nobody will bother with the perpetrator. The idea is to incapacitate the threat and move to the next one.
Kill and clear approach is suitable for hostile land/area where providing first aid would strain the operation temp or resources. . For Terror attacks inside city, Good guys vastly outnumbered bad and first aid is block away, priority should be Given to intel. I have noticed LE in Pakistan almost always end up killing everyone, when Terrorist can be cornered, and smoked into surrender. Instead of waiting for all clear, Once specific corner or block of building is under control, wounded should be dragged back Out of hot zone to medics. Dead terrorist is of no value. LE agencies gotta update the M.O.

All praised to Police force and specially the two guys who fight like true fighters and got these terrorist in less then 8 minutes and there aim was so accurate in the bulls eyes. First terrorist got it in the head after he cross the Metal bar Priceless this guard must be a sharp shooter Word of caution to these two Jawans they should get protection because BLA will go after them too.

Terrorists ‘used personal car’ in PSX attack
One of the terrorists bought silver Corolla car from a showroom near Karsaz in his name, reveal documents
News DeskJune 29, 2020
PSX-attack-karachi-BLA-reuters-640-21593451678-0.jpg

Police officers inspect the damaged car at the site of the attack at the Pakistan Stock Exchange entrance in Karachi. PHOTO: REUTERS
An investigation after the terror attack on Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) building in Karachi on Monday revealed that the vehicle used during the incident was bought by one of the terrorists in his name from the port city's Karsaz neighbourhood.

According to the vehicle's documents — obtained by The Express Tribune — Salman bought silver Corolla car from a showroom near Karsaz, which deals in used second-hand cars.

The terrorist's number, date of birth and address were also listed on the documents.

We will foil all efforts of enemies aimed at destabilising peace: COAS

Salman was one of the four gunmen killed during the attempted attack on the PSX building.

Two security guards and a policeman was also martyred during the terrorist activity which only lasted eight minutes due to the valiant effort of the security forces.

11593452419-0.jpg

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility in a post on Twitter but Reuters was not able to verify the authenticity of the claim and spokesmen for the group were not available for comment.

The police chief, Ghulam Nabi Memon, told Reuters the gunmen attacked with grenades and guns after pulling up in a silver Corolla car.

They threw a grenade at security men posted outside the compound then opened fire on a security post.

21593452421-1.jpg

Two guards and a policeman were martyred and seven people were wounded, Deputy Inspector General of Police Sharjil Kharal told media.

The Pakistan Stock Exchange did not suspend trading during the attack. Its main KSE-100 index dropped 220 points but it later recovered and was 242 points higher when the market closed.
In US, whenever there is a transaction of $10,000 or more in account, account automatically get flagged for authorities. There are Finincial algorithm that tracks usually amount of transactions to alert authorities. There should be a bank trail of where money came from, and how?

KARACHI: A brave young officer has described in a video the gun battle that took place during the Karachi Stock Exchange (PSX) mass shooting Monday morning, saying the assailants attacked in a coordinated manner.

Officer Khalil, part of the Sindh Police's Rapid Response Force (RRF), said one of the terrorists was launching grenade attacks and another firing shots.

Police had explained following the attack that all four terrorists who targeted the PSX building Monday morning had been killed, while two security guards and a police sub-inspector martyred as they repelled the attempt to storm the busiest building on Karachi's I.I. Chundrigar Road, also known as Pakistan's Wall Street.

In a video viral on social media and obtained by Geo News, Khalil said: "I had shot one [of the assailants] and he died. Then I heard someone saying there was another assailant shooting at us.

679556_9499099_psx-karachi-police-officer_updates.jpg

"That's what I heard from outside. I stopped firing [momentarily] and retreated. Then we were advised to proceed, with two of us to stay in the front and fire while another gave us cover.

"As one of us started firing, the other [inaudible]... It was just a little ahead from here. As the second one [terrorist] stepped out — and he had seen me — I shot him twice and injured him," the young officer said.

Khalil then mentioned a pause of milliseconds when one of the assailants attempted to reach other ammunition for a fresh attack but stressed that he was well-prepared for it.

The terrorist "then took out a grenade [to launch at us] so I aimed and fired at his hand and the grenade, as well as the weapon, dropped from his grip.

"As he tried to pull out the pin from the grenade, I shot him straight in the head. He fell to the ground and two of us stepped forward," the officer stated.

"There was another one I had shot and injured. Afterwards, my colleague went ahead to continue the operation," he added.

Appreciation must be given when it's due.
Kudos to Pakistani Law reinforcements!
Job Well-done!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom