What's new

4 dead bodies of MQM workers who were arrested by rangers and police found

i don't give a shitt, we want control of our own city, and not some paindu who impose quota system, who loot us through their police men, who kill our people, i don't want paindus, if they had done the same to lahore, lahoriites would do the same

enough is enough now already

Abay nahin dena tujhe shar :D

Aur ro meri taraf se tu. Kitna jalega bhai mere.

Yaar rahne do, MQM bc farishta lagti hai tumhain? If they take pathans you are happy, if they take political gangland/trouble makers maa mar jati hai mqm walon ki?

You are a sane poster, blind loyalty is of no use to this nation.

Since you are so curious and many like you are so jumpy in putting blames on MQM ... watch this talk show this was yesterday all 3 people are fairly nuetral and well known for their respective fields hear them out see what they have to say - participants are Jamil yousuf (ex CPLC chief)
MAzhar abas ex BBC correspondant

and third guy i dont really know him.

I am happy for taking down extremists militant (any kind / creed / color / sect ) - nor i work for them so no i hold no loyality or affiliation however may be being a karachiete i know things better than most pakistani diaspora here

Since you are so curious and many like you are so jumpy in putting blames on MQM ... watch this talk show this was yesterday all 3 people are fairly nuetral and well known for their respective fields hear them out see what they have to say - participants are Jamil yousuf (ex CPLC chief)
MAzhar abas ex BBC correspondant

and third guy i dont really know him.

I am happy for taking down extremists militant (any kind / creed / color / sect ) - nor i work for them so no i hold no loyality or affiliation however may be being a karachiete i know things better than most pakistani diaspora here

Yaar you know who started this who plague, the concept of gangland ethnic based witchunt. Now if it spirals out of ccontrol why do MQM or any other Karachi party throws a tantrum. You/They actively participated in it, now reap what you sowed a long time back man.

As a Pakistani, who was born in Karachi, i want Karachi to be at peace. But if you have cry baby antics, take part in criminal politics, gangland warfare, bhattas and what not. I can promise you Karachi will never be at peace. No one party is complicit. Everyone is. But if one party cries and plays the victim card then i will not be fooled by this hypocrisy.

I just wish the menace of MQM goes away plus ANP and other militant politics playing dickwads.

And I am pretty sure i have just as much knowledge, exposure, exprience, links, contacts and sources as you.Probably more. But i do visit Karachi from time to time man, awesome place. But the people are just rude. And bc 2 baar to mobile chin gaye hain karachi main. Yar lahore main 1 baar gaya in so many many years.

i don't know when will MQM realise that Karachi first needs to be saved then Sindh

for how long will Karachi keeps suffering for the survival of sindh as united province

BmixG_5CAAAm406.jpg:large

Bmi4LJFIIAAkFx_.jpg

BmiyknMCUAAyuKO.jpg:large
What the hell they are doing in government.....???

It is sad that this is happening again. 1990s coming to haunt us all over again.

Same hypocrite judiciary is silent but they cry for missing Taliban and BLA terrorists. Is the judiciary and Media working for anti Pakistan elements?

It is sad that this is happening again. 1990s coming to haunt us all over again.
Plmn is famous revenge politics and since that so called operation start they doing their best to punish Mqm and same as Mushraff.

well if they are really really political workers then does not matter which party they are from.... nice killing .... may u have many more :victory::victory::victory:... good hunting:guns:

deport all paindus, daggas, dehatis, mawalis, chamars, gawalas, mochis etc kick out every idiot and proclaim this city as the province

enough of this mess
we want peace in karachi not some political part ruling it through its militant wing

political prostitute MQM is in govt.....

cry me a river !!

UN must intervene state has completely failed to protect its citizens
why not israel or india?? i mean they love MQM more then anything else maybe israeli military to protect karachi and indin police to protect the streets they speak the same '' tera ko mera ko'' like u krachities

Yaar you know who started this who plague, the concept of gangland ethnic based witchunt. Now if it spirals out of ccontrol why do MQM or any other Karachi party throws a tantrum. You/They actively participated in it, now reap what you sowed a long time back man.

As a Pakistani, who was born in Karachi, i want Karachi to be at peace. But if you have cry baby antics, take part in criminal politics, gangland warfare, bhattas and what not. I can promise you Karachi will never be at peace. No one party is complicit. Everyone is. But if one party cries and plays the victim card then i will not be fooled by this hypocrisy.

I just wish the menace of MQM goes away plus ANP and other militant politics playing dickwads.

And I am pretty sure i have just as much knowledge, exposure, exprience, links, contacts and sources as you.Probably more. But i do visit Karachi from time to time man, awesome place. But the people are just rude. And bc 2 baar to mobile chin gaye hain karachi main. Yar lahore main 1 baar gaya in so many many years.

Did you managed to watched video ?? a lot of questions are answered there .. you may have a aba / phupa / chacha - mama etc working for govt etc but knowing karachi streets and her people i think gives you a little edge .. any how lets not get into the debate kis ka ziada bara hai .. it will be a waste of time wont get any where.

You should watch the video least to have a lot of YOUR questions answered by very excellent & Neutral indivisuals from karachi.

Back
Top Bottom