What's new

4 dead bodies of MQM workers who were arrested by rangers and police found

UN must intervene state has completely failed to protect its citizens

They dont have a choice except to rely and stand up with each other , if they wont stand together this time they are history
First it will be karachi next in line will be larkana

the international community is quite concern about the issue of extra judicial killing of the innocent people of Karachi, by a belligerent majority group of people. the international community are watching the situation with great concern , this extra judicial killing has to stop

only a paindu can threaten behind his little computer screen, abe paindu those times are gone, when mohajirs were attacked racially, you can't do that in karachi no more, otherwise we will throw every paindu into arabian sea rather than kicking them back to their pind they came from

If you call that a threat then i marvel what a real threat would be for you? No paindus is gonna throw you out because Punjabis are not that way. Open and big hearted people. Crying muhajir-victim bullshit wont work now, My dad is Muhajir. He came from Bihar. He doesnt cry like a baby or is a rotu like you. MAde himself a big deal in this country through hard work in Karachi of all places and not gangland politics. He started with some paisas in his pocket. Not even a rupee. And you the younger miserable lot are something.

And these paindus are the ones that have stood between all the terrorists and Indians that we fought. Your kind is famous for pussying out. Please, when it comes to Paindus vs you guys. We know who will steam roll whom ;)

You race bait a lot. Wont reply anymore to flamebaiting.

They dont have a choice except to rely and stand up with each other , if they wont stand together this time they are history
First it will be karachi next in line will be larkana

Yaar rahne do, MQM bc farishta lagti hai tumhain? If they take pathans you are happy, if they take political gangland/trouble makers maa mar jati hai mqm walon ki?

You are a sane poster, blind loyalty is of no use to this nation.

sitting quiet is for the weak, there is no rule of law, no justice in pakistan

the international community is quite concern about the issue of extra judicial killing of the innocent people of Karachi, by a belligerent majority group of people. the international community are watching the situation with great concern , this extra judicial killing has to stop

Yeah mun main zabaan nahin thi jab both MQM vs PPP were busy killing each other. Yaar ajeeb munafiq log ho tum, bc huzuur SAWS ke zamane ke munafiqon ko peecha chord jatay ho.

Marna nahin? Qabar main nahin jana?

Every effort was done by rats to ruin it , killed score of MQM - PPP and ANP leaders in that era

They have joined hand toghether again to finish this scum once in for all

My best wishes that you succeed this time, I will be a MQM supporter if they can kill all the rats in Karachi and make it a peacfull city again.

If you call that a threat then i marvel what a real threat would be for you? No paindus is gonna throw you out because Punjabis are not that way. Open and big hearted people. Crying muhajir-victim bullshit wont work now, My dad is Muhajir. He came from Bihar. He doesnt cry like a baby or is a rotu like you. MAde himself a big deal in this country through hard work in Karachi of all places and not gangland politics. He started with some paisas in his pocket. Not even a rupee. And you the younger miserable lot are something.

And these paindus are the ones that have stood between all the terrorists and Indians that we fought. Your kind is famous for pussying out. Please, when it comes to Paindus vs you guys. We know who will steam roll whom ;)

You race bait a lot. Wont reply anymore to flamebaiting.

Yaar rahne do, MQM bc farishta lagti hai tumhain? If they take pathans you are happy, if they take political gangland/trouble makers maa mar jati hai mqm walon ki?

You are a sane poster, blind loyalty is of no use to this nation.

u r using the race card and im constantly trying to avoid to get out of control, im not in a calm mood, so i suggest to avoid this confrontation other wise it will spill out of my hands and this argument would end very nasty

Hahahahahahahahahha aik rakh ke dun na salay bhaag jaega Bihar. Dekhta rah aur Karachi is going out of MQM's grasp little by little.

Step aside for Punjabi crew. And we pride in being pindus, unlike you ghalat-urdu speaking hateful, miserable, racist people. Tsk tsk tsk.
agar itna hi dam hai, toh aou mujhese milo khule maidan mein, phir tumhe pata chalega kaun kitne paani main hai !
after all I just up north

deport all paindus, daggas, dehatis, mawalis, chamars, gawalas, mochis etc kick out every idiot and proclaim this city as the province

enough of this mess

You are burning yourself with hate and its your own loss while paindoos are living the life of luxury in Lahore

Where was this concern when MQM killed Babur khan ?

agar itna hi dam hai, toh aou mujhese milo khule maidan mein, phir tumhe pata chalega kaun kitne paani main hai !
after all I just up north

I'm in the real maidan, Lahore baby. Idhar aiyye janaab, kicked 3 PPP ex MNAs out of DHA Lahore. Kidhar gaya unka taika :D Sab doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani.

My power isnt limited to a seat jani.

You are burning yourself with hate and its your own loss while paindoos are living the life of luxury in Lahore

its because of paindus karachi is in hell, before them we were living very peacefully, paindus have destroyed peace of karachi for many decades now

karachiites must be owner of their own city and their own law and order, their own security, why we have paindus protecting us, we don't need paindus as police men, chaukidars, dudh walaas, paindus should go to their own lands and live luxuriously as much as they want but please spare our karachi okay

i dont care if paindu is from sindh, balochistan, punjab KPK etc, they must go now and leave us alone

May they rest in peace

We need to find the criminals, convict and punish as per the rule of law. This is really inhuman and the worst example of cruelty. Whomsoever did it must be hanged till death

u r using the race card and im constantly trying to avoid to get out of control, im not in a calm mood, so i suggest to avoid this confrontation other wise it will spill out of my hands and this argument would end very nasty

You are going to play the same old victim card man, rotu pana band karo and work hard. Altaf ne to marna hai phir kuch nahin bachna MQM ka. Then internal MQM killings would be worse than any gang fighting you guys have seen. So pick your sides carefully.

I bow out.

i dont care if paindu is from sindh, balochistan, punjab KPK etc, they must go now and leave us alone

Cheetay teray daddy ka shahar nahin, Pakistanion ka hai. That is the reason why Lahore is at peace with every ethnicity that comes there, but not Karachi. I mean if you dont assimilate then dont cry when non-assimilation rears its ugly head.

Ever seen the non-assimilation issues that plague europe? Same thing in Karachi but with their own country men.

Khair rotay rahein aap, apke rone se far nahin pardna.

Cheetay teray daddy ka shahar nahin, Pakistanion ka hai. That is the reason why Lahore is at peace with every ethnicity that comes there, but not Karachi. I mean if you dont assimilate then dont cry when non-assimilation rears its ugly head.

Ever seen the non-assimilation issues that plague europe? Same thing in Karachi but with their own country men.

Khair rotay rahein aap, apke rone se far nahin pardna.

i don't give a shitt, we want control of our own city, and not some paindu who impose quota system, who loot us through their police men, who kill our people, i don't want paindus, if they had done the same to lahore, lahoriites would do the same

karachiites don't kill sectarian, karachiites don't do drug business, karachiites don't smuggle weapons, karachiites don't make karachi hell, its same imported element and we are tired of it

enough is enough now already

Back
Top Bottom