What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

but there is no news regarding them..
Release order for 3 Chinese
TNN Apr 27, 2011, 11.05pm IST

BAHRAICH: A court in Bahraich issued an order on Wednesday for the release of three Chinese nationals, currently lodged in the Lucknow Jail, for deportation to their country. Chief judicial magistrate (CJM) Bahraich, Satya Prakash Dwivedi issued an order for their release to the superintendent of the Lucknow Jail.

The order was issued after the three deposited a fine of Rs 1 lakh each, slapped on them by a court on April 20. On the same day, the court had also ordered deportation of Liao Xing, Yu Dangli and Yang Liu , a woman, for entering India illegally.

Most likely, the three would be handed over to the Chinese embassy on Thursday, officials said.

The three Chinese were arrested near Rupaidiha check post on Indo-Nepal border on January 17 for entering India without valid papers. They were booked under various sections of the Passport Act and the Foreigners Act.

Release order for 3 Chinese - Times Of India

Meanwhile they are being tortured in Indian jails. This should serve as a warning to all Chinese investors in India: there is no rule of law. The only law is, you make the law if you have money. There is widespread use of extrajudicial torture, mafias, illegal imprisonment, private armies and even water is privatized. Get out while we can, otherwise even Huawei's CEO could be abducted by Indian agents and subject to torture in India.

Yes. please personally visit the office of ceo for huawei and convey this message to him. And let us know back, if he gives 2 hoots about your suggestion.

phew ....what a long thread of bs comparisons by some members ....

10 pages of trying to prove Arunachal Pradesh is disputed under UN when it is not :hitwall: :rofl: ....

Chinese people will be interrogated and released if they truly came for asylum , That is a non-issue here.

Whats funny is some members dont know jack about international border rules , they think its okay for foreign citizens to enter a country's sovereign territory without a passport/visa and not be arrested. In this day and age there ought to be a limit to ignorance levels ..:rofl:

Non violence is a sign of strength; violence is a sign of desperation and weakness. - Dalai Lama

Oh yeah? I see!

So Dalai Lama was weak and in desperation when he took CIA money and stirred up a 1959 violence.

United States involvement
Main article: Camp Hale

The United States funded training and arms for the guerrillas in Tibet prior to the uprising and for several years following. From 1959 to 1964, Tibetan guerrillas were secretly trained at Camp Hale by the CIA.

1959 Tibetan uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[24]

The Tibetan project was codenamed ST Circus, and it was similar to the CIA operation that trained dissident Cubans in what later became the Bay of Pigs Invasion. In all, around 259 Tibetans were trained at Camp Hale. Some were parachuted back into Tibet to link up with local resistance groups (most perished); others were sent overland into Tibet on intelligence gathering missions; and yet others were instrumental in setting up the CIA-funded Tibetan resistance force that operated out of Mustang, in northern Nepal (1959–1974).

Thank you for letting us know Dalai Lama more, Galaxy!

now the world is begging Chinese consumer, the india want to differ.

or they just want to save Vietnam by drawing China's atttention?

No, read the article above.

The Indian government handed them back to China without a word. :lol:

Actually they were fined 1 lakh (can someone tell me how much that is?) as they were traveling without proper documents. I mean seriously, do you expect anyone to come into India as if it's a free for all? Of course there's gonna be some suspicion.

No, read the article above.

The Indian government handed them back to China without a word. :lol:

I hope atleast they were badly tortured. After reading the comments by Chinese forumers, which were nothing less than torture, I expect no less! So many wonderful gems;) My head is still hurting.

Back
Top Bottom