What's new

4 Chinese arrested for eating rare tortoises in Zimbabwe

chinese are known for their worst and weird food choices they eat everything that crawls.

Is their any living thats not in their menu card....?Come guys leave something for the flesh eating animals too...Anyway how was the taste....hehehe..

This is sick... though tortoise meat is consumed in Asia, I find is despicable. :sick:

The superstitious class will die out within 30 years... or maybe 40 given the increasing lifespans... give it until 2030 or so.

And people in Pakistan stayed away from me whne i told them that i had eaten Octopus,Squids and Clams.

Octopus, squid ? isnt that normal seafood ?

It is true that our sense of food depends on our culture.So lets not be racist about it.
On the other hand we must try not to eat animals to extinction, isnt it ?

This is not a 'Chinese' thing. Its all over asia....

And people in Pakistan stayed away from me whne i told them that i had eaten Octopus,Squids and Clams.

Thats completely normal sea food. India is a big exporter of squid & clams.

no buddy, the people responsible for that would be our lax administration officials and the smugglers.
the chinese will buy them irrespective of national origin, but the smugglers offered to kill and sell, when their duty should've rested with serving and protecting all those who dwell in the motherland and its resources.

All in all its excessive greed that is the root cause :D

True..but when the buying stops, the killing can too.

Back
Top Bottom