What's new

4 abducted Iranian soldiers recovered from Balochistan's Chagai: ISPR

For a moment...pause and think...US is in Afganistan...If any one who want to kill or takeaway Iranian soldier then Afganistan should be a safe place than Pakistan./Then why do they hide an Iranian soldier in Pakistan??
Because Baluchistan is a MASSIVE piece of scarcely Populated Area. Its almost 40% of Pakistan Land area with Population almost Equivalent to City of Lahore. 40% harsh Terrain of Land area of Pakistan with just over 5% of Population. Its a Pain in the A** for Security Forces to Secure this mammoth Province with so little population and such harsh Terrain. Only 7 of its 34 Districts have a Population density of more then 30 people per Sq.KM.
With the recent events in North-Western Borders, Focus is on Eastern Border and KPK-Afghanistan(former FATA) Border

No Iranians on this thread.....why does it not come as a surprise? Lets tag a few @SOHEIL @Serpentine @Tokhme khar

I hope this shuts your general up who not too long ago was threatening to strike Pakistan. I mean Seriously? Instead of threatening us it would be better to emphasize on their better training.

Their border guards get abducted easier than school kids

I am still in shock, how can bandits kidnap Soldiers.

Yes the guys like the Jadav which was caught with Iranian passport.

No Iranians on this thread.....why does it not come as a surprise? Lets tag a few @SOHEIL @Serpentine @Tokhme khar

I hope this shuts your general up who not too long ago was threatening to strike Pakistan. I mean Seriously? Instead of threatening us it would be better to emphasize on their better training.

why they put incompetent rookies on the border? Constantly being kidnapped it's embarrassing.
From the day 1st I'm telling that indian and Isreal are involved in terreriost activities in Pakistan with the help of Iran.Everyone know that Jadav and PPP terrorist Zubair baloch both got iranian passport.

Yes it is a good news indeed.

hain?

You kissed Bilawal with that mouth?
sir i would not argue with jahil insaan like you. you are piece of shit like jali maulana and and their blind follower who put stamp of infidel if u criticise them little bit just change of narrative. btw me and my family supporting PTI since 2006 or 2007 from 2 day dharna against drone attack to election campaign. Get a F***ing life.

sir i would not argue with jahil insaan like you. you are piece of shit like jali maulana and and their blind follower who put stamp of infidel if u criticise them little bit just change of narrative. btw me and my family supporting PTI since 2006 or 2007 from 2 day dharna against drone attack to election campaign. Get a F***ing life.

oh i am pretty sure you support PTI. One can simply whiff it in the language.

Yes the guys like the Jadav which was caught with Iranian passport.
sir usa is after us not iran we should not give any reason to any one.Agar wo galat kar raha han us ka matlab ya to nai hum bhi kara..btw it was indian passport register with muslim name address given on passport was register his mother house.

oh i am pretty sure you support PTI. One can simply whiff it in the language.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

if banging my head against fence undo your existence then it should be done...

so you believe people like me should assassinated by hashashins for human development in Pakistan?

so you believe people like me should assassinated by hashashins for human development in Pakistan?
sir does not want argue with you just gave my point of view.like i told hardcore pti voter and supporter nothing to do with ppp.if i were a ppp supporter i would have admit that.

Back
Top Bottom