What's new

4 abducted Iranian soldiers recovered from Balochistan's Chagai: ISPR

Great work by army. Some elements want to put Iran and Pakistan at odds with each other this should stop their efforts. Now focusing on the main issue of Terrorist entering Pakistan from Afghanistan. USA should be asked to do more.

We have to help Afghans and Iranians and still both of them are best buddies with india and want to attack Pakistan, What is wrong with these people

sir does not want argue with you just gave my point of view.like i told hardcore pti voter and supporter nothing to do with ppp.if i were a ppp supporter i would have admit that.

But you are saying the exact same thing what Bilawal is saying. Stop being emotional for a while and read, contemplate and then react.

By personal attacks of the most lowest quality will not help your cause if you want to make a point.

But you are saying the exact same thing what Bilawal is saying. Stop being emotional for a while and read, contemplate and then react.

By personal attacks of the most lowest quality will not help your cause if you want to make a point.
sorry for my language...what i mean if we have such a element we should take care of it should not give any one reason to blame. bilo rani trying to blackmail army like nawaz did what they is being used by indian media...i m no one.

sorry for my language...what i mean if we have such a element we should take care of it should not give any one reason to blame. bilo rani trying to blackmail army like nawaz did what they is being used by indian media...i m no one.

People will find any reason if they want to blame.

We do not have any nefarious plans for our brotherly neighbors. Instead we see them as an extension of our own security. And we have offered to train the Iranians for border management and offered a roadmap to it as well.

Please do understand that blackmail is a legit tactic in state politics no matter how you think of it in moral neon lights.

Load of bullshit here ! You guys are in a deep shit yourselves ... Have some shame ! Tell these to someone which has no idea about your country !

Good news. The kidnappers links to Afghanistan only reinforce my suspicion that NDS was behind the suicide attack on Iranian border guards and Pulwama in an effort to frame Pakistan. And get Iran and India to protect them from the Taliban once the usa withdraws.

For a moment...pause and think...US is in Afganistan...If any one who want to kill or takeaway Iranian soldier then Afganistan should be a safe place than Pakistan./Then why do they hide an Iranian soldier in Pakistan??

Because Baloch strongholds are in Pakistan.

sir usa is after us not iran we should not give any reason to any one.Agar wo galat kar raha han us ka matlab ya to nai hum bhi kara..btw it was indian passport register with muslim name address given on passport was register his mother house.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
yes everyone is to be blamed but holy iran who is laying in bed with our enemies

Back
Top Bottom