What's new

38 Chinese Illegal Miners arrested in Ghana

Is it true that Chinese workers are also crowded Vietnam illegally in search for bread and butter.May Fighter Viets put on some light on it.:coffee:

No....looks like black Chinese..:mamba:

Yep, the first guy in the video definitely looks like a Chinese person. Though he could be from some other East Asian background. :P

EDIT: Oh wait, you said "black" Chinese.

Well, here is a chart of human skin colour distribution (based on the indigenous populations):

500px-Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.svg.png

And in another thread Chinese trolls were taling about how Chinese people are hard working and work 12 hours a day while Indians have no work ethics. Bunch of lying unprofessional thieves. Where you at Gotterdunberg or whatever, you Chini wannabe German?

Yep, the first guy in the video definitely looks like a Chinese person. Though he could be from some other East Asian background. :P

Well, here is a chart of human skin colour distribution (based on the indigenous populations):

Can you forward me your paypal account information? I expect you to make 20 troll posts in this thread, so at $0.50/post that comes to about $10. I can pay you that much instead of CCP if you leave this thread.

Are you a Northern Chinese buddy? Can I ask, which area in Northern China did you come from?

And about Fujian, I love their cuisine, and I know some swear words in Hokkien lol.

I'm not from Northern China per say, I'm from what's considered North by Fujianese. Fujian consider everyone except Cantonese and themselves to be "northerners". They consider Nanjing to be "north". I'm from Hubei.

And in another thread Chinese trolls were taling about how Chinese people are hard working and work 12 hours a day while Indians have no work ethics. Bunch of lying unprofessional thieves. Where you at Gotterdunberg or whatever, you Chini wannabe German?

Don't get all worked by by False flagger on an Internet forum!! They are trolls who know nothing other than troll and forget about an work ethics.. The Chinese by their acts in West and world-wide are getting suspicion being raised against them. What is this 12 hours day work ethics?? they actually work 18 hrs a day but that is not something to be proud of because that is what we call slavery. typically seen in their brick-klins and sweat shops..

People, stop responding to the dumb Chinese who has lost mental ability.. Report the posts.. I think if enough of us report Mod will act..

Dude really you think by posting that chart Indians are going to be jealous of Chinese guys of all the people in this world? Please last thing I want to do is look like some Chinese. Even your own women do not want to date you, all of them are marrying white men in Western countries like Us, UK, Canada Australia. Have some shame bro.

Why Asian Girls Go For White Guys - YouTube

The Fujian illegal immigrants simply don't want to learn Mandarin. They have the guts to say "Why is there this Northern language on TV all the time? I can't understand it" and it drives me crazy.

A few years ago someone said Fujian can be China's high tech California because it's on the coast and near Taiwan. LMAO. They're the Moldova of China, more like. What's Moldova? Well 25% of Moldova's population is illegal immigrants in other countries and probably the same is true for Fujian. To be scientifically correct, the regions with highest RD share in the economy is actually North China.

What infuriates me the most is that overseas, they strictly aim for other Chinese to target in crimes and scams, since they're scared of foreigners, but they're the most ruthless towards other Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom