What's new

369 KILLED, 38,637 MOTORBIKES SNATCHED IN KARACHI DURING JAN-SEP 2021: CPLC

Imran Khan can't improve administration, because Nawaz Sharif is refusing to come back from London. correct?

Pakistan has been the net negative for us.. I don't know what Jinnah or Liaquat were trying to achieve. Saving the the racist , backward ,regressive , tribalistic and primitive people of Punjab,Sindh,NWFP,Balochistan on the backs of indian muslims.

Karachi has gone to shit. The earlier you leave this hell hole the better it is.

Don't hope much from Khan and his PTI. They have been a dissapointment so far. His only achievement is being the unofficial spokesman of IEA and TTP coz gotta simp for his pashtun brothers you know.
Yes, despite all my leaning that Pakistan was a divine plan, it would better be not separated. Muslim league lost badly from Muslim majority areas in India, punjab, sindh, nwft and baluchistan, won resoundingly from muslim minority provinces.
Indian muslims paying price as they are considered less patriotic in india.
And we are ruled by Zardari, Bhutto, NS mafias who also have political parties at their disposal.

So you want the Federal government to supersede, the 18th Amendment, the city government, the provincial judicial setup, the Sindh Police, the Sindh Interior, and all the massive city and Provincial administrative structure meant to deal with these exact issues. And somehow Imran Khan is to be blamed. If I did not belong to Pakistan, I would say this country and her people deserve their crappy state, when their minds are so dull that they fail to call their crooks and their heroes. Short of federalizing Karachi, this cannot happen. Let's say when you do Federalize Karachi, then we'll begin to hear Punjabis are controlling us bullish*t. Sindhis and Karachites need to break out of their own created hell.
I did not mean that. What I imply is let's leave political differences aside I want PTI to be the bigger man here to resolve issues related to Sindh on the table. The only way PTI will gain any support is when they have a real plan currently they don't. By sitting on the table with PPP and giving in to their logical not illogical *logical* demands, can pave way for PTI to have a greater playing hand inside Sindh, even more so in Karachi.

Let's work hard to make contemporary peace with PPP find solutions to karachites turmoils along with greater Sindh. In the end, if the populous is being attended to with packages for the average Joe inevitably we will gain a foothold.

Concurrently all I see is PPP firing idiotic shots at PTI, the government takes the bate, the next day what you know some dumb statement is also made from PTI, It's a comedy show, Back and forth.

Pakistan has been the net negative for us.. I don't know what Jinnah or Liaquat were trying to achieve. Saving the the racist , backward ,regressive , tribalistic and primitive people of Punjab,Sindh,NWFP,Balochistan on the backs of indian muslims.

Karachi has gone to shit. The earlier you leave this hell hole the better it is.

Don't hope much from Khan and his PTI. They have been a dissapointment so far. His only achievement is being the unofficial spokesman of IEA and TTP coz gotta simp for his pashtun brothers you know.

Hard to disagree with you

With racist scumbags like @Indus Pakistan around we were better off in the areas that we left back in India. Some of those areas are actually far developed than Karachi or even Lahore for that matter

Aur hamarai handsome PM Riyasat e Medina bana rahai hain
Is there any legal and practical way for Federal Government to interfere .... ???

PPP was raising voice against the provision of development fund to PTI members elected from Karachi ....

We are hostage
we were better off in the areas that we left back in India. Some of those areas are actually far developed than Karachi or even Lahore for that matter
Grass is always greener at the other side .....

Aur hamarai handsome PM Riyasat e Medina bana rahai hain

How is Karachi direct responsibility of PM? I know your situation out of your hatred for the man, but he is not a mayor of Karachi for God sake.

Is there any legal and practical way for Federal Government to interfere .... ???

PPP was raising voice against the provision of development fund to PTI members elected from Karachi ....

We are hostage

In this case , it is definitely greener.

Read Prof.Ishtihaq latest book. He talks about this part of history. Assessment of Moulana Azad was pinpoint. Jinnah and Liaquat sold us out.

Creation of Pakistan was a net gain for people who woke up the next day and found themselves in a new country that they didn't even work for while on other hand , we suffered.....

Our ancestors were very high on muslim ummah drug and didn't think about the future. Had most of them listened to Azad , we wouldn't have been in this situation.

Creation of Pakistan was a net gain for people who woke up the next day and found themselves in a new country that they didn't even work for while on other hand , we suffered.....
don't pin doings of Bhutto and Zardari clan on Jinnah or Liquat Ali Khan

You think the grass is greener the other side then my brother just tell me the ratio of land holding of Muslim farmers as compare to non-muslim ..... ????

just tell the ratio of the muslims in Indian civil services and armed services ..... ???

or Number of Elected politicians in the Parliament of Center or any of the Indian state other then IIOK .... ????

My I know the ratio of the prisoners in Indian jails belong to Indian Muslim community ... ???

May I know what ratio of Muslim population in India and the ratio of education in Indian Muslim ... ???

How Many Muslim Judges are in High Courts and Supreme Court of India .... ???

I am not questioning anything remotely related to Religion but about A Certain Community .... and my questions are only indicating about the POSSIBLY OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE to Indian Muslim Community in field of Economics, Politics and Education ....

Above part of my post was related to the greener grass on the other side of the fence ....

And for the grass on this side of fence I hope you do remember comment who killed more Karacites than only one els .... it was ALTAF HUSSAIN and his associates

That Son of Bastard is the one who initiated racist Student politic in Colleges and Universities and the poisonous tentacles was spread even to KMC schools which were the main source of education of for Karachiites in 80s .... and every time they got the opportunity to run this city MQM filled all the local vacancies with their Loyal Criminals, just visit any Education office of KMC or the KMC school.

Karachiites raise their voice for water shortage but ignore the MQM elements in water board ....

They raise their voice for sewage issue but ignore MQM elements in sewage department, all the post of sewage workers were filled by MQM workers in past.

Karachiites complain about China cutting and illegal occupation of public lands but ignore Chunoo Mamo or Ijmal Phari and other MQM workers who were the real Real Estate mafia in the city .... role KBCA of is known to all why ignore this ....

MQM was the cancer which spread in this city at the name Rights and benefited only the CORRUPTS does not matter those corrupts belong to which community or linguistic group .

We are hostage

I want to say this,
"Practically it is Army that is calling shots and controlling national matters than ever before. But When it comes to PPP blackmailing by using Sindh card Army just freezes. They even back down to this puni of a vermin bilawal. Example, officers were replaced after desecration of Quaid's Tomb by pmln and officers took action against IG."

After ZAB death sentencing Army still under guilt and always backs off from PPP which has just become a Sindhi nationalist party irrespective of what slogans they use in rest of Pakistan.
After the disaster of MQM experiment, Karachi people have just lost all the will....but someone can fill the void...it is for anyone for the taking.

Karachi people have just lost all the will....but someone can fill the void...it is for anyone for the taking.
Only thing I am afraid is that Karachi is a strange city a city like Arabian Sea which even if appear peaceful always have its current beneath the surface, violence is in the nature of City .... people are here getting frustrated and by people I mean all the communities be its local Sindhis or Baloch, second or third generation Pukhtoons and Punjabis even they can't get any government job if they apply with Karachi Domicile.

No one can predict when and which incident would act as a spark to ignite fire. IF PPP will come in power one more time in Sindh I can say with almost certainty that Karachi would go in violent anarchy.

don't pin doings of Bhutto and Zardari clan on Jinnah or Liquat Ali Khan

You think the grass is greener the other side then my brother just tell me the ratio of land holding of Muslim farmers as compare to non-muslim ..... ????

just tell the ratio of the muslims in Indian civil services and armed services ..... ???

or Number of Elected politicians in the Parliament of Center or any of the Indian state other then IIOK .... ????

My I know the ratio of the prisoners in Indian jails belong to Indian Muslim community ... ???

May I know what ratio of Muslim population in India and the ratio of education in Indian Muslim ... ???

How Many Muslim Judges are in High Courts and Supreme Court of India .... ???

I am not questioning anything remotely related to Religion but about A Certain Community .... and my questions are only indicating about the POSSIBLY OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE to Indian Muslim Community in field of Economics, Politics and Education ....

Above part of my post was related to the greener grass on the other side of the fence ....

And for the grass on this side of fence I hope you do remember comment who killed more Karacites than only one els .... it was ALTAF HUSSAIN and his associates

That Son of Bastard is the one who initiated racist Student politic in Colleges and Universities and the poisonous tentacles was spread even to KMC schools which were the main source of education of for Karachiites in 80s .... and every time they got the opportunity to run this city MQM filled all the local vacancies with their Loyal Criminals, just visit any Education office of KMC or the KMC school.

Karachiites raise their voice for water shortage but ignore the MQM elements in water board ....

They raise their voice for sewage issue but ignore MQM elements in sewage department, all the post of sewage workers were filled by MQM workers in past.

Karachiites complain about China cutting and illegal occupation of public lands but ignore Chunoo Mamo or Ijmal Phari and other MQM workers who were the real Real Estate mafia in the city .... role KBCA of is known to all why ignore this ....

MQM was the cancer which spread in this city at the name Rights and benefited only the CORRUPTS does not matter those corrupts belong to which community or linguistic group .

The top half of your post is true right now because Pakistan was made. If it hadn't and there was a united India , muslim population percentage would have been higher and we could have argued for better jobs and positions.

This is exactly the thing maulana azad was arguing . By creating Pakistan we were destroying our bargaining power by separating the population. At least then even if we didn't get anything , all population of muslims would have suffered , not just urdu speaking muslims.

MQM was created due to years of discrimination and bigotry ... MQM was a creation of its time. Unfortunately , Altaf didn't deliver but that is a separate point.

The top half of your post is true right now because Pakistan was made. If it hadn't and there was a united India , muslim population percentage would have been higher and we could have argued for better jobs and positions.
If they can't give 20% of their population their rightful share, you think they could have given share double the muslim population .... ???

Bhai why talk of assumptions talk about the reality, your line of argument that what would had possible If Indian was united simply could be answered by the current condition of IIOK .... it is a Muslim majority area under Indian Hindu rule

MQM was created due to years of discrimination and bigotry ... MQM was a creation of its time. Unfortunately , Altaf didn't deliver but that is a separate point.
It is not just Altaf but the whole party every single office holder of MQM was financially corrupt .... they were the first one to destroyed education, health, business and infrastructure of this city

KDA, Karachi Building Control Authority, Water and Sewage Board, KMC, KESC (before privatization) all were filled with MQM workers being the Karachiites I am sure you must be aware the competency of employees in those institutions and level of corruption.

As far as discrimination part brother just tell me how many government jobs those Sindhis or Baloch who are residing in Ghots of Karachi from generations are getting, you can find a Sindhi from Interior Sindh in Government offices but you will not find Sindhi who is living in Karachi from generations as Sindh Government employe.

Bhai Lyari ka haal tu saab ke sam ne hai .... the discrimination people talk about is not based on race or language but based on the class yes it is the discrimination of Ruler Class against the Subjected class.

After 1987 election MQM was part of almost every single government even were part of the governments of Benazir and Nawaz Sharif, MQM was part of ruling elite but did not a single constructive thing for the city.

Every common Karachiites does not matter belong to which community facing the same problems as other residence of the city.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom