What's new

36-hr nonstop hartal from Sunday

Bangladesh official figures say 19 BSF dead. Indian official figures state 85 BSF dead. I have checked with people who were on the spot and they say 200-400 killed. You decide.

Thats a pretty accurate figure 200-400. Might as well say 1-infinty. And then you talk as if you have some insider info.:lol:

1. Removal of"faith in almighty Allah"
from the constitution,

2. Worsening relations
with the Muslim world

3.High price of essentials

4.Deterioration of law and
order.

5.Gas-power-water
crisis

6.Failure to
stop stocks debacle.

I SUPPORT 36 HOURS HARTAL.

I have to disagree with you bro. Not only hartal is completely unconstitutional, but those points are nothing but some stupid allegation. It is my f****** constitutional right to be able to move freely out in the streets whenever I want. Who are BNP or AL to bar me from that???

Cant a school child expect to be able to attend his school without the threat from the party picketers??? Does not a business have the right to remain open all the time??? Is it too much for a rickshaw puller to ask for an opportunity to earn his living???

I don't know to what extent you guys had to suffer for these hartals, but I had to go through a lot of . During my O-levels I had to go to the coachings everyday as the exam was nearing and once my vehicle was attacked by AL picketers........for what???...... what wrong did I do that day???....... Is availing my constitutional right a sin???; oh, what am i saying, these political parties change them every now and then as if constitution is nothing but just a piece of paper.......... That day it was my blood that fell on the road. Who will be responsible for that??? What did a 16 year old kid do to deserve that??? Was it a sin to try to better educate myself???

I am not going to comment on those points but just ask everyone......was it any better during BNP???........can they guarantee that they would do better? NO, no one from any political party will ever have the guts to say that we can do better. All they are capable of accusing others.

Sorry for the language. But I cannot hide the anger that has been growing over the years.

Thanks

BNB, razakar and jamati stooges want to take BD into stone age they can't see BD developing and doing everything bad for BD. Shame on them. :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

If a hartal of 36 hours takes Bangladesh to stone age then where your stooge Al took Bangladesh in 1991-1996 and in 2001-20011 ? :lol:

Interesting that you say "into the stone age" :lol:

The AL is not popular at the moment. Unless you are an Indian of-course :rofl:

My advise to India is: Don't throw the entire bag into one party. That is the mistake they are making.

I agree....but again our country is also rules by couple of puppt people and dynastic rule....so how can you think that we can have a dynamic and independent foreign policy..I agree that each nation and its people has right to deicide its own future based on its religious/lingusitic priority...but what i donot understand is why India is blamed in all the sins that has happened in BD??? That sounds too much of execuse for a nation....You should oppose your GOV who is accepting this so called india centric policy...

I have to disagree with you bro. Not only hartal is completely unconstitutional, but those points are nothing but some stupid allegation. It is my f****** constitutional right to be able to move freely out in the streets whenever I want. Who are BNP or AL to bar me from that???

Cant a school child expect to be able to attend his school without the threat from the party picketers??? Does not a business have the right to remain open all the time??? Is it too much for a rickshaw puller to ask for an opportunity to earn his living???

I don't know to what extent you guys had to suffer for these hartals, but I had to go through a lot of . During my O-levels I had to go to the coachings everyday as the exam was nearing and once my vehicle was attacked by AL picketers........for what???...... what wrong did I do that day???....... Is availing my constitutional right a sin???; oh, what am i saying, these political parties change them every now and then as if constitution is nothing but just a piece of paper.......... That day it was my blood that fell on the road. Who will be responsible for that??? What did a 16 year old kid do to deserve that??? Was it a sin to try to better educate myself???

I am not going to comment on those points but just ask everyone......was it any better during BNP???........can they guarantee that they would do better? NO, no one from any political party will ever have the guts to say that we can do better. All they are capable of accusing others.

Sorry for the language. But I cannot hide the anger that has been growing over the years.

Thanks

I know the feeling. . I was a student of Notre Dame. . just next to BNP AND AWAMILEAGUE PARTY office. . And i went through hell during 2005-2006 period... Today i am out of my hostel. Chatroleague gundas threw me out after physical assault. .But brother you have to understand... These sacrifices are to get rid of this anti-islamic Govt... which takes order directly from delhi!!

I know the feeling. . I was a student of Notre Dame. . just next to BNP AND AWAMILEAGUE PARTY office. . And i went through hell during 2005-2006 period... Today i am out of my hostel. Chatroleague gundas threw me out after physical assault. .But brother you have to understand... These sacrifices are to get rid of this anti-islamic Govt... which takes order directly from delhi!!

For your kind information Brother, we are a democratic country..... It is not Islamic Republic of Bangladesh...... It is People's Republic of Bangladesh.

All those lives were not spent to liberate our country to establish an Islamic Republic. Everyone fought for freedom and equal rights.

You cannot just do whatever you want if you are just a majority. Even Islam, for your kind information, would not support it.

There should be a hartal.

The more effective in bringing everything to a standstill the better for people who want change.

The people must air their grievances.

One has to respect democratic ways of protest.

The economy can come later.

I understand the feeling and I know it is not good to say but a lot of innocent people suffer in war. But the war happens for people's right.

I understand the feeling and I know it is not good to say but a lot of innocent people suffer in war. But the war happens for people's right.

Wait...are you talking about a civil war? Well, the factors are certainly there in the long term!

A civil war?

That will be a real nasty situation.

And will be watched with interest by the international community.

In the current context chances of a civil war taking place is quite far fetched to say the least. If situation becomes that bad we ll see another 1/11, and unlike previous 1/11 AL and BNP wont be able to come out of that mess, and they know it very well.

For your kind information Brother, we are a democratic country..... It is not Islamic Republic of Bangladesh...... It is People's Republic of Bangladesh.

All those lives were not spent to liberate our country to establish an Islamic Republic. Everyone fought for freedom and equal rights.

You cannot just do whatever you want if you are just a majority. Even Islam, for your kind information, would not support it.

That is why I shut for what I like, cos it is People's Republic of Bangladesh. Ultimately majority will win, not my will. Anyway, ideology of 71 is not any Bible that I must comply.

No, it's AL who is doing what ever it likes, no matters if that is not peaceful.

Anyway, I want secularism and People's Republic of Bangladesh with Bismillah and Islam as state religion in the constitution as like as before. No new changes by AL is acceptable to me.

Just shut up everyone, had a conversation with a rickshaw puller today
(the only invincible vehicle in hartal) the way he cursed Khaleda and Hasina
was quite embarrassing, even they are pissed off.

Amra jemon, amader leader ra o temon and they are elected by us. Most of the people are not sensible, so our leaders are not elected by sensible people. You can be highly educated and sensible but wont work, you will get a nonsense leader for the majority. As like how much logical, graphical and ratio analysis you do in the stock market but wont work (sometimes), cos most of the investors do not do that. I heard, in USA their govt gives stocks as pension to the govt employee instead of cash if the retired person can be benefited from investing there. Now think how stable is their stock market and politics. So it will take time to expect that we will get a sensible leader and stable elected by sensible majority.

Wait...are you talking about a civil war? Well, the factors are certainly there in the long term!

No it was just an example.

Back
Top Bottom