What's new

36-hr nonstop hartal from Sunday

The strike doesn't look very effective.[/QUOTE]

In fact from your pic its clear that Strike is effective . very few Buses and rickshaw are playing in the street in the same street where lot of private car are a common thing beside buses are almost empty

In fact from your pic its clear that Strike is effective . very few Buses and rickshaw are playing in the street in the same street where lot of private car are a common thing beside buses are almost empty

But the number of protesters look quite small as compared to the strike few days ago. Maybe its just the photo, or maybe people are just getting sick of it now.

I guess those images are photoshopped then:cheesy: How on earth am I supposed to know if a website is AL backed or BNP.

P.S: Good to see the India hating BNP's Chatro Dal roaming about on Indian bikes:lol:

How you know they are catro dal :lol: in Hartal they cannot roam in street infact this are picture of al gunda'a

It says in the caption of that photo mate. Its almost ironic to see Indian bikes and the advert for airtel in the background.

be8nr6.jpg

| bdnews24.com

But then again, as MBI Munshi said this is from an AL backed news website so they could be putting photos of AL goondas as Chatro Dal?

if i am not wrong bdnews24 is owned by Awamileague leader Salman F Rahman.. This website was responsible to defame Yunus. And about Chatradal. . Believe me during HARTAL they just flee. . You will just see central Bnp leaders in the road during hartal. No chatradal activist. .cause they will be arrested in sight.. I was there in BNP party office last thursday night when BNP was taking decision of Hartal.. Suddenly i saw student leaders are leaving the office. . . . I asked the reason and they told me to leave immediately as police will start sending jail whoever they wish. . .

if i am not wrong bdnews24 is owned by Awamileague leader Salman F Rahman.. This website was responsible to defame Yunus. And about Chatradal. . Believe me during HARTAL they just flee. . You will just see central Bnp leaders in the road during hartal. No chatradal activist. .cause they will be arrested in sight.. I was there in BNP party office last thursday night when BNP was taking decision of Hartal.. Suddenly i saw student leaders are leaving the office. . . . I asked the reason and they told me to leave immediately as police will start sending jail whoever they wish. . .

Woops I made a boo boo they indeed are Chatra league as it says in the photo. Got confused with Chatra Dol and Chatra League. Very similiar name. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom